Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Jack

Sounds like your vagina's really busy, maybe I should come back later.

I used to ride my bike to go get tampons.

Not doing anything doesn’t mean not making out. We’re just not going to have sex.

He's 20 years old and he's not interested in any kind of sexual relationship with you? C'mon he's lying, he's just trying to seduce you.

Let's put it this way. The first half I was playing offense, the second half I was playing defense and I should've called it off at halftime.

Grace I love you and when your mom gets back I'm gonna be all out of excuses for living at your house.

Life is like that, it hits you where it hurts. But put a few ice packs on it and you'll get through it.

You didn't just tell me I could come over, you told me I could sleep over and have lots of sex with you.

Can't a person be in love with two people at the same time?

No comments: