Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: George

Is that what they do at band camp? Have sex?

Yeah, that's how we had the girls, great sex....Amy was conceived on a surfboard and Ashley was conceived on a grave at midnight!

If anyone says anything to you, I'll stick a rocket in their pocket and send them to the moon!

Get out your dream catcher cause your dreaming again.

I know a Weenie Man, He owns a Weenie Stand. He owns everything, Hot Dogs on Down. Someday, I'll be his wife, His little Weenie Wife, O how I love that hot Dog Man!

Don't be stupid Jack. Never drink alone.

That’s what sex is for, making babies.

Don’t have sex. You won’t like it. It’s not fun. Just take my word for it.

Just because you and grant have all the working parts doesn’t mean they should be working together.

Where were your boundaries last year at band camp?

Birth control is an option. School is not an option.

You cannot date your sister's... IMPREGNATOR!!!

I'm unflappable, you can't flap me.

I have to be good cop to your bad cop!

It's so romantic. Go to your boyfriend's apartment to have sex with him, then get up and leave him and your son and drive home late at night.

Hi, nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you but I hadn't heard that you're hot.

She can carve a small handgun out of a bar of soap. I could fall in love with this woman!

Love? You're too young to know what love is.

It's funny how one little argument can destroy the entire universe.

You know how much you love John? I love you more than 17 times that much. And no one is gonna treat my little girl like that.

Nobody's had any privacy since the information highway opened.

You're not old enough to have your own apartment and your old family.

I like babies, they don't talk, they don't have opinions, and they look at their parents like they're magic or something.

It's funny how one little argument can destroy the entire universe.

You know maybe it's family dinners that drive kids to drink and do drugs.

You wanna be a part of this family, you learn to keep a secret!

If there's nothing wrong with what you're doing then there's no need to sneak around.

No comments: