Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Grace

I'm not a poster girl for virginity. I’m not some spokesman for abstinence.

Those feelings come from love. And God is love. And I'm sure that God is okay with me having sex with Jack.

It was fun. Sinfully fun.

I think it's that time of the month. I think I just got my monthly visitor. My Aunt Flo is in the house. The painters are here. I fell off the roof.

I’m not responsible for your bad feelings about yourself, you are. Maybe if you didn’t have sex with every guy you know, you wouldn’t hate yourself.

You are exactly right about that! Forgiveness belongs to God, so I'm forgetting what happened between you and Jack I have the power to do that; forget and let go.

But I imagine you need help right now; with your dad marrying an internet prostitute.

Maybe if you didn't have sex with every guy you know, you'd feel better about yourself.

Maybe "being there" is what a child needs, but it's different from what a woman needs.

I do have one regret. I regret that we waited the whole summer to have sex.

It's not my fault Adrian didn't have any friends to invite to her shower!

I am like Betty...the old Betty.

You can't go from me to a slut.

This is totally high school. If I'm going over to your apartment, I'd like to look more like a woman.

You don't do desperate. You're Adrian.

I saw you with that witch last night. It looks like she really put a spell on you.

I can't believe he was telling us not to have sex and he was having sex with someone other than my mother.

I just don't believe in the whole happily ever after thing with you.

Let me guess- you're settling for oral sex and other things when what you really want is a real relationship.

Oh now I get it, you're taking down the wallpaper in my kitchen because you wanna have sex with my mother!

You just never know when the last time you're gonna talk to someone is gonna be the last time you're gonna talk to someone.

No comments: