Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Ricky

I happen to know a little something about women. They don't want an offer. They want to be loved. And you do to. You walked out on the best thing you could of had. And you went looking for it over and over again. Don't you come over here and hurt Adrianne again, because you've already hurt her enough by not being around her for her whole life.

Stop with the 'let'. There's no 'let' in a man's language. Start with the initiative. It's what makes a man a man. Initiative, okay?

Lots of people don't have normal lives, I don't.

They tell lies to make life more interesting when the truth would probably be more interesting than the lie.

Let's stop acting like victims and act like adults.

We're all too young to be getting married and having babies.

We gotta be men here Ben. We gotta admit we made mistakes and want to change our minds.

So that's your excuse now for not having sex with me? You haven't finished your homework?

Ben, this is a chick fight and chick fights are dangerous.

I would not go away, unless you came with me. You and John.

Let's just go to some neutral territory where we can just be with each other without feeling like we're surrounded by the past.

It's too soon to leave Adrian. You know how you know it's too soon? You had to get drunk to do it.

I wanna leave trouble alone and more than that, I want you to leave trouble alone.

I promise graduation will be special with just the two of us.

He had to learn not to be like the wicked King and Queen when he grew up.

I didn't just give you this ring to mark my territory.

Okay at this point I think I'll venture a guess, defensive sex? You're making yourself more available so I won't fool around with some other woman.

It's not like I have anything to do because college is so much easier than high school.

You know I really did want a coffee, but I didn't want to talk to you because you're a pain in the ass.

No comments: