Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Minor Characters

You can't truly be in love with someone else until you can find a way to love yourself.

Life is tough, and that’s why it’s good to have someone you love by your side, holding your hand so you can walk away from the rest of the world together.

I don't want to go out with her. I just want to marry her and have children with her.

Jack's Dad: I don't think it was wrong because it was fun. Sex is supposed to be fun. It's also supposed to be reserved for marriage. Because it's so fun, God wouldn't want us to have that much fun too young or with a lot of people. No, that's not right.

Jack's Dad: I think God set up the rules in the first place to protect women from being property.

Jack's dad: Sex is very complicated, but then again it can be very simple.

Jack's dad: Sin is just missing the mark.

Bunny: Don’t let anything come between you and a friend. Ben is your friend. Real friends are hard to find.

Marshall: Oh, that's right. I'm a Christian. So first, I will smite you, and then I will pummel you. Go home.

Kathleen Bowman: There are no secrets in high school.

Madison’s dad: That’s your argument? That your boyfriend should live in your room because it’s better than doing drugs?

Bunny: If you dance, you pay the piper.

Toby [to Amy]: I was just trying to impress you with my lack of social skills so you'd think I was perfect company for the dark one.

Ms. O'Malley: I don't care if you and Amy have a baby or not, girls like a little romance.

Adrian's Doctor: You're trying to have a baby to save a marriage you never wanted in the first place.

Jesse: There's plenty of food. And condoms. You know in case anyone gets lucky.

Dylan's Dad [to Ben]: You're not entirely harmless unless you're neutered.

Ethan [to Amy]: You know sometimes when people tell me what to do I find they are telling me what they think they should do. It's called transference.

Bunny [to Dylan]: I didn't know you were a ginger. It didn't show up on the security camera.

Daniel [to Grace]: It seems to me you're more than a little fickle so excuse me for not just jumping back into bed with you.

Toby: Secrets sound better than lies.

Bunny [to Ricky]: You're supposed to ask the girl to marry you in private and get married in public you dummy.

Dylan [to Ben]: You're criminally neurotic.

Kathy: Most of all, I miss my virginity.

Kathleen Bowman: Sex isn't really great every time you have sex.

Dylan [to Ben]: Friends are more important than anything else, so I'm sorry if I came between you and yours.

No comments: