Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Ashley

Wow, I can hardly wait until I have a baby so we can speak the same language again. "Grossly inappropriate"?

What are you? A girl now?

Customers in your store heard I was having sex? And how would they know I was having sex? The only person who would know is me... and my lover.

I know everything...and I have condoms.

I'm fine with people knowing that Amy's pregnant, I can stand it with people knowing that dad was having an affair, but what I can't stand is people knowing we're poor! That is the ultimate humiliation!

I really don’t care what anyone else thinks; as long as I feel like I’m doing is the right thing.

I don't want to cause trouble, sometimes I just do.

After the world collapses, the survivors start over again.

I thought I'd be used to being invisible by now.

What am I supposed to do? Stay here until I get pregnant too?

It's very stressful being around this family, it saps up all my energy.

No comments: