Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Amy

Mom, you're not 15, you can't hide a pregnancy as long as I did.

I'm missing out on everything, everyone else is doing. I feel like Old Mother Hubbard. I feel and I look like Old Mother Hubbard. The only good thing that came out of all this is boobs.

Does anyone really know when they’re about to make a mistake? If they knew they were going to make a mistake, then they wouldn’t make the mistake.

Mom, I'm pregnant and you're worried I'm gonna use bad words?

Because I'm not even sure if it was sex. It wasn't fun and definitely not like you see in the movies, you know all romantic and stuff.

When someone likes you, you can't help but like them back.

Maybe fate just intervened.

I think we'll be different things to each other at different times.

Adrian Boykewich. What kind of name is that? I'll tell you what kind of name it is, it's a name where the two names don't belong together because the two people don't belong together.

Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't always make a person happy Ben.

If you want me in your apartment and me in your bed, then you need to get a new bed.

Some things you have to learn on your own.

She's a skank! A straight-up skank!

I always want more. Or better or different than what I have.

It'll be fun to do something more high school and less adult for once.

Quit telling me what to do Old Man Ricky.

Look I don't mind suffering because I had a baby when I shouldn't have. But I do mind suffering because you two had a baby when you shouldn't have.

If your life isn't what you want it to be then do something about it. Stop being who you are and be who you wanna be.

We're all grown up now and Grace still has to have her mommy call my daddy because I said something mean to her?

Being a mother is my thing. And not getting to be a teenager is my other thing.

Have you learned nothing from me? You cannot have a baby and lead a normal life.

It's important to have friends. Girlfriends. Not just a boyfriend or guy friends, girlfriends.

The power of suggestion is really strong.

No comments: