Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Multiple Characters

Amy: Where did you get condoms?
Ashley: At the store anyone can get them, not like they're illegal.
Amy: Ashley, you are not using condoms!
Ashley: OK now there's some REALLY bad advice!

Amy: I don't know what my father said to you, but I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself!
Ricky: Since when?
Amy: Since I got pregnant! That's when! Since I discovered that I that I am going to have to take charge of another human being's life! You know I might as well start with my own.

Ben: I've already kissed her, but I mean I really want to kiss her. Like a man kisses a woman.
Henry: Yeah. Or like a guy. Kisses a bear. In drag.

Jack: Is everyone going crazy? Is everyone just walking around with their shirts off, 'cause I can walk around with my shirt off too, and I'd probably look a lot better than he did! You see this? This is what a real man looks like!
Grace: Ah, that's it okay? It's over, you're not a man. You're a child.
Ricky: Dude, have SOME dignity!

Grace: Having sex ruined everything for us.
Jack: Not continuing to have sex ruined everything for us.

Bunny: What people are more important than your job?
Ricky: Girls I slept with.

Adrian: Ben, friends don't live together.
Ben: Friends having babies with friends live together.

Leo: There's a lot of joy that comes with being responsible.
Ben: No, there's not.

Amy: I want you.
Ricky: Now?
Amy: Now and forever.

Adrian: Maybe I'll just take the GED like Ashley or something.
Ben: The Good Enough Degree? That's not good enough for my wife.

Adrian: You're the first person who hasn't treated me like I'm going to break.
Betty: Honey, you're already broken. What you went through, I mean it shatters people and you just have to put all the pieces back together again.

George: Nobody's had any privacy since the information highway opened.
Amy: The what?
George: The Internet.

Amy: Safe travels.
Ashley: Safe Sex.

Madison: Hey, your mom let me in.
Lauren: Yeah, well my mom doesn't know you slept with my boyfriend.

Alice: Ben do you not realize this girl's your Fatal Attraction?
Ben: I don't think I'd say she's my Fatal Attraction, she's maybe more my, uh, Basic Instinct.

Ricky: Ben doesn't hate me. He's my friend. Why would he hate me?
Adrian: Are you kidding? You just married the woman he loves.

Lauren: I don't think you're their favorite friend.
Amy: Madison slept with your boyfriend.
Lauren: But she never got pregnant.

Grace: We don't need to spend so much time alone. It's only gonna make us wanna have sex.
Jack: I'm always gonna wanna have sex with you.

Ben: Everybody knows that you slept with Adrian.
Henry: And nobody knows that you slept with Alice...while you were leading Dylan on.

No comments: