Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Anna

First rule about vampires, don’t believe anything you read.

You only like me because of what you want from me.

I’m not going to turn someone who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix.

Sometimes you have to wear uncomfortable heels to blend in.

Do you know why we turn people? It’s not to get someone out of loneliness. One, we need someone to do our dirty work. Two, revenge. Three, boredom. That never turns out well. And then there’s the obvious one. You love someone so much that you’d do anything to spend all of eternity with them. I’m sorry, but you don’t fit any of categories yet.

Dracula was a complete wuss. Never showered. Very smelly.

Yeah I think we’ll skip the dead mom bonding so you can start serving a purpose.

No comments: