Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Jeremy Gilbert

Your lips keep moving, I don't know why.

I'm stuck at punch duty at the school dance. I failed English. I copped a plea.

Is that a vampire thing? Because I read that vampires don’t like running water.

Art usually implies culture and culture usually implies, not you.

You realize you had to ask him to ask you. You figure if you dress up like a respectable young lady he’ll treat you like one?

You know you’re making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway. It’s sad.

I got your punk.

They’re wastes of space, small town lifers.

Cruel is dating my history teacher.

[voiceover, journal]: I live in fear that consumes me. In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade, the fear comes, because I know that the night brings death.

Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day.

You got to be kidding me right? You act like a total dick every time we cross paths, and now you want to party with me?

‘Not ready’ is a step up from ‘no’.

Maybe there is such a thing as vampires they’re just different from the way we know them.

Why would you want to go to high school? It blows.

You’d suffer through all this just to hang out with me?

Why don’t you have Damon erase my memory again? Then I can go back to being your ‘in the dark’ little brother.

When I'm worn down, I take a nap. You were unconscious.

No comments: