Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire DIaries: Minor Characters

Lexie: That’s it, Damon. After a century I’ve realized that death means nothing without you. Do me.

Lexie: But at the end of the day, love really did conquer all.

Lexie: When it’s real, you can’t walk away.

Lexie: You'll rock her world so hard with your vamp sex, she'll be yours forever.

Lexie: It's not every day a guy turns 162 years old.

Frederick: Vervain... making it hard to find something to eat in this town.

Pageant contestant: Just because my DUI made my community service mandatory doesn't mean I was any less committed.

Lexie: Well, that's the benefit of knowing someone for over a hundred years. You can just be yourself.

Lexie: The love of my life was human. He went through what I imagine you're going through: denial, anger, etc. But at the end of the day, love really did conquer all.

Mayor: You don’t fight in there like pansies; you take your battles outside and fight like men.

Bree: If you’re not roped, you’re whipped. Just enjoy the ride.

Lexie’s boyfriend: If you want to be with someone forever, you have to live forever.

Ben: You know, you shouldn’t be so desperate. You made it too easy.

Kelly Donovan: Just stop. Stop trying so hard. This thing you’re doing, this nice thing. It’s fake, like you, like your mom. And for some reason Matt fell for it, but that doesn’t mean I will. And I like you. Okay?

Pearl: The keypad is for texting, which you want to do when you want to avoid talking to someone.

Pearl: I have 400 years on you little boy. I’ll rip you from limb to limb and you know it.

Frederick: 145 years left starving in a tomb thanks to Katherine’s infatuation with you and your brother. The first few weeks, every nerve in your body screams with fire, kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well, I thought your brother might want to get a taste of that before I killed him.

Kelly Donovan: Well I guess ‘dead kid’ rates a special greeting from the mayor.

John: You vampires, you’re so emotional.

Emily: Katherine saved my life once. I owed her. I wouldn’t wish her curse on anyone.

Emily: Even in death, your heart is pure, Stefan. I sense that about you. That would be a curse.

Rose: I'm a vampire. I haven't had a cold in five centuries.

Andie [to Damon]: Love does that Damon. It changes us.

Andie: You can booty call me anytime you want.

Jules: I'll tell you the only sure that exists. Take a stake and drive it through her heart.

Jules: We live by a code of loyalty. We take care of each other. It's my duty and honor to help you. Please let me.

Brady [to Tyler]: They're the enemy. And if they break that curse, all of us are as good as dead.

Elijah: If you so as much make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and kill everyone in this house.

Journal entry: I saw the vampire who killed me. I recognized him. It was Stefan Salvatore.

Elijah: I don't really pursue younger women. It's a joke, Ric. Lighten up.

Elijah: The problem, Damon...you talk a good game but you don't actually know anything. She'll never forgive you. And never for a vampire...it's a very long time.

John: (voiceover, in his letter to Elena) Elena, it's no easy task being an ordinary parent to an extraordinary child. I failed in that task. And because of my prejudices, I failed you. I'm haunted by how things might have played out differently if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things. For me, it's the end. For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better with your own child than I did with mine. It's for that child that I give you my ring. I don't ask for your forgiveness or for you to forget. I ask only that you believe this. Whether you are now reading this as a human or as a vampire, I love you all the same. As I've always loved you, and always will. John.

Klaus [to Stefan]: You are just shy of useless.

Klaus: I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt.

No comments: