Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Multiple Characters

Zach: You don't visit, Damon... You appear. Periodically. Reminding me that this isn't my house, that you're only allowing me to live here ... allowing me to live.
Damon: Someone had to mow the lawn.

Caroline: How come you don’t sparkle?
Damon: Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun.

Damon: It’s cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.
Stefan: Yes, being a 150 year old teenager’s been the height of my happiness.

Elena: How can you be so arrogant and glib after all that you’ve done?
Damon: How can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?

Caroline: What is that? The ‘Hey’s.’ that is two ‘Hey’s.’ Do you have any other words in your vocabulary?
Matt: what’s wrong with ‘Hey’?
Caroline: It reeks of awkward subtext. You spent the night in my bed. There was cuddling and then you snuck out before dawn so you wouldn’t have to face me which I must say is a total lame guy move that I did not appreciate. Now with the ‘Hey’s.’ Seriously? I mean, I may have been some pathetic insecure mess after the party but do not mistake that for me being a pushover. Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore.
Matt: I heard your mom in the morning. I didn’t want to get you in trouble so I went out the window.
Caroline: you went out the window. Another lame guy move.
Matt: your mom is the sheriff. And as for the ‘hey’s,’ I’m pretty sure it’s what I said to you every day since first grade. Trying to read something into it, lame girl move.

Tyler: It never is until you become ‘we’ people.
Matt: ‘We’ people?
Tyler: Yeah. ‘We’ can’t make it to the party. ‘We’ll’ never miss a game. ‘We’ don’t like the color red.

Bonnie: I’m proving something to my friend.
Ben: Oh yeah, what’s that?
Bonnie: That you don’t have to sit around and wait for a guy to come up to you.

Matt: Duke’s a douche.
Tyler: Yeah a douche with ten kegs. My new best friend.

Matt: Do you ever get bored of it?
Tyler: Of what?
Matt: Yourself.

Jeremy: Jenna, what’s up?
Jenna: Regret.

Damon: Does it get tiring, being so righteous?
Elena: It flares up in the presence of psychopaths.

Jeremy: I wake up every day and I feel okay, but there’s something missing. Like a, like a hole. Some people they fit in life or whatever, I don’t.
Anna: So you want a pity turn.
Jeremy: You should turn me because I don’t have anything else.
Anna: Do you know why we turn people. It’s not so we can give a one way ticket out of loner hood. One, we need someone to do our dirty work. Two, revenge. Three, boredom, but you know that never turns out well. And ya know, there’s the obvious one. You love someone so much that you’d do anything to spend eternity with them. I’m sorry but you don’t fit any of those categories yet.

Jeremy: Why does she hate you?
John: We used to sleep together.

Damon: You won. Now nothing can come between you and Elena. Except the truth. The lies catch up to you, the longer you keep lying to yourself about who you are.
Stefan: The beauty of you in there and me out here ... is that I can walk away.

Damon: I'm stronger than you think.
Stefan: You always have been. But you're not stronger than vervain. And you know it. I'm sorry. It didn't have to be this way.

Stefan: They are people, Damon. She's not a puppet, she doesn't exist for your amusement, for you to feed on whenever you want to.
Damon: Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be.

Elena: We never go to the texting part.
Bonnie: That's an important part in any relationship.

Stefan: Wherever you go, people die.
Damon: That's a given.

Elena: What happened?
Damon: Katherine happened.

Mason: In my mind, you're 12 years old.
Tyler: That's two years older than the last time you saw me.

Bonnie: When we're alone, I'm gonna take you out.
Damon: You need to stop with the witch's brew. You're starting to believe your own press.

Stefan: How can I play if I don't know the rules?
Katherine: No rules, Stefan. Don't you remember? No rules.

Stefan: I haven't spent 145 years obsessed with you.
Katherine: Based on your choice of women, I'd say otherwise.

Katherine: I came back for you.
Stefan: The problem, Katherine, is that I hate you.
Katherine: That sounds like the beginning of a love story. Not the end of one.

Stefan: Maybe they're ninja turtles. Or zombies. Werewolves.
Damon: This is reality, and there's no such thing as werewolves.

Alaric: You did kill her brother.
Damon: There is a huge asterisk next to that statement: he came back to life.

Stefan: Why are you back in town?
Katherine: Three reasons: you, you, and you.

Mason: I've heard a lot of great things about you.
Damon: Really? That's weird because I'm a dick.

Stefan: They were your friends, they were your family and you sold them out.
Katherine: Without blinking.

Damon: I always pegged you for a lone wolf.
Mason: I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were.

Stefan: I'm starving.
Elena: Spending a day with your jealous ex will do that.

Caroline: You're gonna pretend to be a mother?
Mrs. Forbes: I'll bring my gun if it gets rough.

Katherine: So, here we are: the brother who loved me too much and the only who didn't love me enough.
Damon: And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.

Katherine: Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession for me as been?
Damon: You and me both, honey.

Stefan: I'm sorry.
Damon: About what?
Stefan: About being the guy that made you turn 145 years ago... what I did was selfish. I didn't wanna be alone. Guess I just needed my brother.

Elena: The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
Damon: We're looking at a solid... maybe.

Rose: Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult.
Damon: I'm not in love with anyone.
Rose: Wanna try that again?

Kelly Donovan: I love to see a man drown his sorrows, it’s so sexy.
Damon: I prefer to call it nursing my wounds.

Kelly: Take a night off. It’s good for the soul.
Damon: Great for the soul.
Jenna: This is going to end up badly.

Elena: Do you think this is funny?
Damon: Yes, Elena, I find hilarity in the lengths I need to go to to save your life

Damon: You sure you can do that?
Rose: I don't love men that love other women. I think more of myself then that.

Rose: I miss being human.
Damon: Humanity's not all it's cracked up to be.

Elena: We just need answers. Try not to do anything stupid.
Damon: Yeah, but stupid's so much more fun.

John: You guys are drinking vervain.
Damon: It's an acquired taste.

Andie: What do you want, Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome?
Damon: I'm not that tall.

Tyler: I'm sorry.
Caroline: No. It's too late because we are not friends anymore and what happened to me tonight? That will never happen again. So you take that back to your little werewolf pack and you get the hell out of my house.

Andie: I can't believe you called me. I thought I was being way to forward when I had Jenna give you my number.
Damon: I like a woman who knows what she wants.

Damon: I'm in love with a woman I can never have.
Andie: I knew it. I know how to pick them.

Andie: So why can't you have her? She's with another man I assume.
Damon: Yeah, but that's not the point. The point it, I'm in love with her. It's driving me crazy. I'm out of control.

Andie: You don't trust yourself around her?
Damon: I don't trust myself around anyone, Andie. I'm bad, Andie. I do bad things. I kill people. Don't be afraid. You're ok.

Andie: Why do you kill people?
Damon: Because I like it. It's in my nature too. It's who I am. But then I have to stay together to protect her and she wants me to be the better man which means I can't be who I am. Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?

Damon: Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you.
Jules: I'm not so sure about that tough guy.

Stefan: I'm sorry about Rose.
Damon: Whatever, I knew the woman for...five minutes.
Stefan: Well, you cared about her after five minutes though. I wonder what that means?
Damon: It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing and evolving into a man capable of greatness.

Damon: You need to stop doing that.
Elena: Doing what?
Damon: Assuming that I'll play the good guy, because it's you who's asking.

Tyler: The Doppleganger?
Stevie: Evil twin shadow person.

Bonnie: Overnight, you turned into this hot guy, who's really hot and...
Jeremy: You think I'm hot?

Stefan: Are you actually gonna be careful for once?
Damon: Yes, I've become you. How tragic for both of us. Gotta run. Have a murder to plan. Busy day.

Damon: So let me guess--in addition to the moonstone, the doppelganger, the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground.
Elijah: Because I feel that we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you "yes."

Elena: What is she doing here?
Damon: When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb.

Elena: You screw up everything, John. Everything you touch just falls apart. But you’re the only parent I have left. So maybe I can learn not to hate you.
Damon: You should be thankful she’s here. She’s keeping me from going for what I really want.
Stefan: You’re right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend.

Damon: Wow, I'd love to lend you a hand, but, you know, you wouldn't want me doing anything stupid.
Stefan: You're seriously gonna be like this?
Damon: You and your girlfriend are calling the shots. I'm just... backing off, Stefan.

Stefan: Elena made her decision. She's choosing to trust Elijah. I'm going to put my faith in her.
Damon: Why? She's going to end up dead.
Stefan: Because she put her faith in me. She chose to trust me in spite of what I am. I'm going to bet on somebody's instincts, it's going to be hers.
Damon: Well, then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all.
Stefan: She chose to trust you, too.
Damon: Then maybe you shouldn't be so sure about her instincts.

Stefan: Look, I know this isn’t the first time you have thought about it, drinking vampire blood to survive and I know I have thought about it a 100 times.
Elena: and before all this with Klaus? Do you think about it then?
Stefan: Of course I did. Look, if it were my choice I would want to be with you forever.
Elena: Why have you never brought it up?
Stefan: Because I knew if it was an option you would have. It’s selfish for me to ask you.
Elena: Didn’t stop Damon.
Stefan: He shouldn’t of done what he did, he did it because he loves you.
Elena: But he did this to me, Stefan. Which means he doesn’t really know what love is and to be honest I don’t know if I do? I’m seventeen years old. How do I know any of this yet? I know that I love you Stefan, I know that but my future, our lives together, those were things I was supposed to do as they came along, I was supposed to grow up, decide if I wanna have kids and start a family, grow old and I was supposed to have a lifetime of it. Now, that’s all gone.
Stefan: It’s ok to say it, please.
Elena: I don’t want to be a vampire, Stefan. I never wanted to be one.

Tyler: You were right. I shouldn't have come home.
Caroline: No, you just...should have never left. And you shouldn't leave again.
Tyler: You're kidding, right? This is the second time I've tried to kill you.
Caroline: Well, no friendship is perfect.

Damon: When Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?
Katherine: I didn't let love get in the way.
Damon: Enjoy an eternity alone, Katherine.

Stefan: Your blood is the cure.
Klaus: Gotta love mother nature.

Damon: You should have met me in 1864. You'd have liked me.
Elena: I like you now. Just the way you are.

No comments: