Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Matt Donovan

Like he's a serial killer and keeps a clown suit in his trunk?

I'm saying this because of Elena. She's big on trust. The more you try to hide whatever it is you're hiding, the more determined she's gonna be to figure it out.

Don't say anything. You're a dick. End of story.

So stop your little bro-mance bitch act.

The guy who seems like he has everything so that people who don’t kind of run the other way.

I was there because I wanted to be with you. I don’t know what this means or what we are, but I do know that you’re the only person I want to be in the car with right now. I don’t even know if that makes sense because I’m not that good at expressing myself.

Don’t you get it? I’m better off without you.

Since when am I the one who can express himself and you the one at a loss for words?

No comments: