Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Jenna Gilbert

You just pointed out that I have no self-control. Clever strategy.

I've sworn off men forever, but it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance.

You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touching of any kind?

I’m a little drunk and hot guy plus drunk me equals very bad things.

What you say and what you do are typically two different things.

He needs to have more fun. Lose some of that emo thing.

Children under our care at five o’clock. This is not role modelish.

Hot guy + drunk me = very bad things.

So Elena is my sister's husband's brother's daughter and her mother is my boyfriend's deceased wife. You can't make that stuff up.

Not now, Ric. Tonight, I trade you for Senor Tequila.

No comments: