Monday, May 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Caroline Forbes

It’s easy. Girl likes boy. Boy likes girl. Sex.

Ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores.

Mom, if I wanna talk boys, I’ll call dad. At least he’s successfully dating one.

I wanna be ‘the abyss’ deep.

I'm worse than shallow. I'm a kiddie pool.

I am gonna drink until someone is hot enough to make out with.

If you want something done right, you ought to do it yourself.

I’m so not going to be one of those girls who disappears just because she has a boyfriend.

You made out with his mother and then you beat him to a pulp. You're gonna have to do a little better than "I'm sorry."

What is this, a threesome now? You and the Salvatore brothers?

Let's summon some spirits. This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do.

Hey, so I have a speech. It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed. Are you ready for it? It’s a ‘You kissed me and I don’t want things to be weird’ speech.

So, I know you don’t think that this is going to work out between us. I just want to let you know that right here and right now, I’m offering you an out. Like an escape clause.

The hand thing, with Elena… it was lame. I was lame. Your feelings for Elena aside, Damon was there. And he was always such a jerk to me. And I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy. So anyways, I was lame.

Speech #3. I want this to work. And I’m scared that you’re going to change your mind and you’re not going to want it. I don’t want to mess it up.

It’s hard for me to show kindness to people who hate me. I’m not that evolved.

Matt’s still in love with you and I’m always going to be the backup. I’m Matt's 'Elena' backup. I’m your 'Bonnie' backup. You don’t get it. You’re always everyone’s first choice.

You don’t get it. Why would you? You’re everyone’s first choice.

It’s my dad’s boyfriend’s daughter’s birthday.

I can’t fix it if I don’t know what’s wrong.

Hide your cast. It’s not era appropriate.

You manipulated me, you pushed me around, abused me, erased my memories, fed on me.

I'm a m-m-murderer. I'm a monster!

I don't get to choose the ring I have to wear the rest of my life?

You want me to eat bunnies and I'm kind of freaking out.

So you're saying now I'm an insecure, neurotic control freak... on crack?

That doesn't vary much from your worried vampire look, neither of which vary from your hey-it's-Tuesday look.

You're gonna be 70 and in diapers and he's still gonna be smokin' hot.

He's a bit of a blood-aholic.

That werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard!

I'm a terrible liar... I'm even worse at duplicity.

Yeah, this is much better than watching Damon visit cougar town.

There's a reason it's called a curse, Tyler.

Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what I'm talking about.

All of this waiting around for news is ruining Scarlet for me.

No comments: