Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grey's Anatomy: Erica Hahn

So how have you been Preston? Last time I saw you, you stole my patient's heart. Then you got shot. Karma rocks.

Is it me or are there teeny boppers staring at you?

No one likes a girl who gets emotional.

Well, Yang, I appreciate the offer but I date men so I don’t think you’ll be able to impress me the way you’ve impressed your mentors in the past. You sleep with them right? Preston Burke, Collin Marlow. That’s your thing. My theory is, if you have the chops in the OR then you wouldn’t need to try and impress in the bedroom. Stevens, is it? Let’s go, Stevens.

I had no idea that sunrise yoga would be so intense.

Well I guess it’s no surprise, his arrogance is legendary... oh well, I thought we finally had some common ground... Good for you, refusing to trash him. Rising above. It's very impressive. I'm going to follow your example, Yang. Congratulations Preston, I wish you well.

I don’t make friends easily. I’m awkward and bad at small talk and I don’t generally like people I don’t know but I made friends with you and now you have this thing and that thing is Sloan.

I’m not mad that you’re sleeping with Sloan, I’m mad that you didn’t tell me you were sleeping with Sloan. I’m mad at you, because instead of telling me and admitting that you’re one of those girls who goes all poofy when she gets a boyfriend, you disappear, with you thing. I don’t make friends easily.

You studied at the right hand of God?! Wow.

So I’ve been observing teaching styles. Shepherd like to teach by thinking out loud. Bailey is blunt and direct and doesn’t over teach. And Sloan just likes to be berate and humiliate.

Restaurant, wine. At the end of the night I try to take your clothes off.

If you lie to me again, the next heart you will see will be your own as I cut it out of your chest with a steak knife.

No comments: