Tuesday, May 25, 2010

90210: Multiple Characters

Dixon: This sucks.
Debbie: Dixon, how about a new phrase? Like ‘this bites’ or ‘this blows’? Because you've been saying ‘this sucks’ for the last 1,500 miles.

Dixon: If a dude is cheating on a girl like that, it means he doesn't wanna be with her anymore.
Annie: But she's so beautiful.
Dixon: That doesn't mean she's not a pain in the ass.

Debbie: Eat a pig in a blanket.
Tabitha: What does she mean by that? Is that some sort of Kansas-style vulgarity?

Tabitha Wilson: You wanna help? Go yell at the gardener for parking his crap wagon in my driveway.
Debbie Wilson: Actually, that's our crap wagon, Tabitha.
Tabitha Wilson: Well, then park it around the corner so the neighbors won't notice.

Annie: Oh my God, will you look at this place? It's like the Oscars and everyone is Scarlet Johansson.
Dixon: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Annie: Do you remember what I told you I liked about you the first time we met?
Ethan: That I was frightfully honest.
Annie: Yeah. I'm just wondering what happened to that guy I liked from a couple summers ago. Because this new one is an ass.

Kelly: Doesn't it freak you out that I have a child?
Ryan: Doesn't it freak you out at all that I am a child?

Ryan: Everyone comes with some baggage.
Kelly: I don't really consider my son baggage.

Annie: I am not having sex with Ty Collins.
Naomi: Why not? You should explore the benefits.

Annie: And I told my mom who turned it into an after-school special sex talk.
Silver: What's an after-school special?
Annie: Google it.

Ryan: The old new girl is from Kansas and it just doesn't get any better than that.
Annie: There's no place like home!

Ethan: Gonna be staring at your Sidekick all night?
Naomi: Gonna be staring at fake boobs all night?

Harry: She is having a rough time.
Annie: So is everyone else. It's called high school.

Nina: I hate thongs, they make me feel like someone's thumb stuck is in my ass.
Naomi: You'd certainly know what that feels like, wouldn't you, Nina?

Harry: Thank you for not stabbing her to death with a pencil.
Debbie: If you had scissors on your desk, it would be a different story.

Dixon: Christina came along and she exposed me to some really amazing things. But, I know you hate her.
Silver: Okay, well hate is a very strong word. Loathe and detest, maybe.

Adrianna: There are a lot of deserving people who can't have kids.
Naomi: I know, I saw Juno, too.

Annie: Why is life so full of challenges?
Harry: Because it's life.

Ty: I like the way you enunciate, Ethan.
Ethan: Thank you, Ty. I like the way you wear your jeans just one size too small.

Naomi: Play your cards right and maybe we'll see some along time together.
Liam: That's an oxymoron.

Jen: You've gotta withhold sex to get what you want.
Naomi: What if what you want is sex?

Teddy: I gotta say. I like the way you handle balls.
Silver: The way you say that, it almost sounds sexual.

Navid: Girls never say what they mean.
Dixon: Yeah. They're not dudes. We're very straight-forward.

Navid: I'm a journalist. Journalists don't pull punches.
Adrianna: They also don't attack someone just because he used to date their girlfriend.

Liam: If you like someone and they like you, there's a way around obstacles.
Navid: Like of Dixon went into a rapid aging machine?

Silver: Just a homeless guy?
Teddy: Sorry. I meant an abode-challenged individual

Adrianna: Marilyn never loved and lost Navid.
Naomi: She was pretty torn up over JFK.

Dixon: You a farmer? Your Halloween costume?
Liam: I'm not wearing a costume.

Dixon: This whole relationship can't take place in your apartment.
Sasha: I would go to your place, but you live with your parents. And I'm not sneaking in your apartment, Katie Holmes-style.

Dixon: I wish I got alerts that let me know when crazy girls were approaching.
Teddy: I bet they have an app for that.
Dixon: And I bet it beeps non-stop.

Navid: I'm a tater tot man myself.
Dixon: Dude, you can't say "tater tot" and "man" in the same sentence.

Jasper: Promise when you're a big movie star, you won't forget about me.
Annie: I'll need someone to get me coffee.

Silver: I'm so over the Battle of the Bulge.
Naomi: If you were dating Jamie, you would so not be over the Battle of the Bugle.

Liam: We don't wanna be a couple-couple.
Ivy: So don't Tweet about it, pretty boy.

Navid: Just like the poster says: I'm not a rat. I'm a hero.
Liam: You're an idiot.

Silver: I'd ease up on the lip gloss a little bit.
Naomi: Oh, be quiet, I look fantastic.

Liam: I've been feeling distant from you ever since we got back together. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Why we weren't connecting. You've been so polite, so unlike the girl I fell for.
Naomi: I just wanted everything to be perfect. I guess somehow that translated into me not being myself.
Liam: Well then you're done with that because the girl I fell for is ballsy, opinionated, and full of herself and today I finally saw her again.

Teddy: Dixon told me the truth. About the dance, Savannah and everything.
Silver: I thought Savannah was a girl. Well obviously she's a girl, but I thought that she was a girl girl, not a sister girl.
Teddy: Well she's a sister girl.

Gia: Pity party check list. First thing we need: sad movies.
Adriana: Okay. The Way We Were, A Walk to Remember, P.S. I Love You, The Notebook...
Gia: No The Notebook, I watched that with Alexa.
Adriana: Love Story?
Gia: Does anyone die?
Adrianna: And she's so young too.
Gia: Perfect.

Dixon: What exactly is a seitan burger?
Silver: It's like a burger, except instead of the burger part, it has seitan.
Dixon: I dunno, it sound to me like you're having a Satan burger.
Silver: Well, it's the best thing you can get for six dollars and sixty six cents.

Naomi: You should actually come with us, the shops are still open for another 20 minutes and I'm still looking for the perfect LGD.
Adrianna: Little gold dress.

Adrianna: Didn't know you were in AA.
Gia: Sort of what the "anonymous" is about.

Mr. Cannon: I'm warning you, I have very high standards.
Naomi: They couldn't be too high or you'd be working in news and not bossing a bunch of wanna be kids around for what, twenty grand a year?

Liam: Suspended from school? Sounds more like a vacation.
Navid: You ever face disappointed Persian parents? My own mother said I urinated on the legacy of my ancestors.

Naomi: You said that was the last place in the world you wanted to be.
Liam: Well, I definitely don't wanna be here.

Laurel: Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Ryan: My panties are very much bunched right now

Ryan: We're getting a little old for vomit and hangovers, aren't we?
Laurel: No, you're never too old for vomit and hangover.

Ryan: I wanna do whatever I can to help raise this baby. Our baby.
Jen: I'll have nannies for that kind of thing.

Dixon: You have the worst taste in music.
Annie: Shut up! I am your Mango!

Naomi: Babe, you sound pitchy.
Adrianna: You sound bitchy!

Silver: It's not that I don't like her. I hate her. Naomi is the Anti-Christ.
Annie: Well, the Anti-Christ didn't trash me in front of half a million people. You did.

Kelly: Hey, kiddo. How was the party?
Silver: Oh, you know. Dreams built up and shattered. Typical night in Hollywood.

Tom Marino: Now I thought the modeling world was not for you.
Silver: Morbid fascination. I was dragged here kicking and screaming.

Adrianna: I wanna be No Drama Adrianna.
Navid: Okay, fine. I'll just be No Sex Navid.

Brenda Walsh: Adrianna, you are a fantastic actress and if you choose to, you're gonna have great success, but there's plenty of time for that. Maybe you should take a little bit of pressure off of yourself right now.
Adrianna: Do you really think I want to end up like you, acting in some tragic theater company directing high school musicals in my spare time? No, thanks.

Dixon: Navid, my friend, I am living the dream.
Navid: Dixon, my friend, you are living a lie.

Dixon: So, Ms. Silver, do you know how to bowl or you know, are you too cool for that kind of thing?
Silver: I'm gonna kick your ass.

Silver: You hit that guy's car, almost got him in trouble, and then he asks you to a game?
Dixon: It's nothing. I've seen guys fist-fight and then five minutes later, they're hanging out.
Silver: That's crazy.
Dixon: Yeah, you know, guys aren't girls. We don't hold grudges. Life is way too short.

Dixon: You are a very strange girl.
Silver: Yeah? Well, I'm a strange girl who's gonna have the most rockingest half-birthday ever. Come on, "Psycho" at a cemetery? Awesomely perfect.

Silver: Do you know I actually almost started believing that guy?
Dixon: Hey, that guy is a pig, but he was right about one thing. You are definitely the most beautiful girl in the room tonight.

Naomi: Please don't blog about my dad's affair.
Silver: You thought my family problems were gossip. Why shouldn't I treat yours the same way?

Ozzie: My friend bet me 50 bucks that I couldn't get you to dance with me. I'll split it with you.
Naomi: I'll give you a hundred to go away now.

Miss Wells: Annie and Ethan, you are married. Annie works, Ethan is a stay-at-home dad.
Ethan: Do I like, have a hobby?
Miss Wells: Your hobby is your child.

Naomi Clark: [to Ethan] Think we can start over?
Ethan Ward: What do you mean?
Naomi Clark: All I know is I miss those two people who went to the zoo and ate cotton candy, and were silly and happy together.
Ethan Ward: So you're saying... you want to get back together?
Naomi Clark: I'm saying take it day by day. See what happens.
Ethan Ward: I can do that.

Kelly Taylor: You know exactly what Beverly Hills people are like.
Harry: Exactly why I moved to Kansas.

Debbie: You had sex?
Harry: You made a movie of it?

Jackie Taylor: [to Kelly] You can imagine my surprise when you called to say you were coming after. Well, how long has it been since our last altercation?
Kelly Taylor: I came to talk about Silver, Mom.
Jackie Taylor: Well, Erin is not here right now. She's staying at a friend's house, Naomi's, I think, or...
Kelly Taylor: Are you kidding me? Is that what you think? She hasn't been staying at a friend's house. She's been sleeping at a shelter.
Jackie Taylor: Well, she told me... oh, how dare you give me that look. I didn't know.
Kelly Taylor: Why is that? Were you too drunk to notice? What is these days, Mom? Alcohol? Or are you back on coke?
Jackie Taylor: Oh, let's go to another meeting together again. Let's hold hands and give it up to our higher power.

Jackie Taylor: Your sister is just leaving, Erin.
Kelly Taylor: Yes, I am, and I am taking her with me.
Jackie Taylor: You have a 4-year-old with nobody to help you unless by some miracle he has decided to come back and act like a dad, and now you want to add a teenager on top of it. Let me tell you, she is no walk in the park.
Kelly Taylor: Well, she's coming to live with me.
[to Silver]
Kelly Taylor: Let's go.
Jackie Taylor: You lied to me and now you're gonna leave me?
Erin Silver: Mom! Stop it, both of you! Mom, I can't take this anymore. I can't just watch you...
Jackie Taylor: [to Silver] Oh, get out! I am tired of both of you.
[Silver runs away]
Kelly Taylor: Good job, Mom.

Kelly Taylor: [about her son] He's only four and he is reading all these words. I'm sure that this is really boring to you.
Ryan Matthews: No, it's your son, it's fascinating. I love kids, you know. I teach kids, I flunk kids, I want to strangle them sometimes.

Kelly Taylor: Silver, how many times have we had a talk about this blog of yours? All it does is cause problems.
Erin Silver: Yeah, well, that's what blogs are supposed to do. Cause problems. You know, you can't make me stop. It's not like it's a school activity or...
Kelly Taylor: Okay, I'm not talking to you as the guidance counselor right now. I am talking to you as your sister.
Erin Silver: Okay, then as my sister, you know what Naomi did and why I hate her.
Kelly Taylor: Yes, but this didn't hurt Naomi. It hurt Annie. Come on, you've got to let go of that anger. It's not doing you any good. You don't want to end up like Mom.

Ryan Matthews: [to Kimberly] Listen, I don't want to assume anything here, but I've been through this with students before, so if you're having any kind of feelings. I'm your teacher, you're my student, and I'm a lot older than you. I mean, I'm not a lot...
Kimberly MacIntyre: Dude, chill. I just didn't want you to catch her stupidity. I heard it's contagious and I hope you didn't think I had a crush on you, because... gross.

Kimberly MacIntyre: [to Ryan] Do you have a girlfriend?
Ryan Matthews: [laughs] That's none of your business.
Kimberly MacIntyre: Are you gay? You seem gay.
Ryan Matthews: Yeah, about as gay as your dad.
Kimberly MacIntyre: My dad's dead.
Ryan Matthews: Hm. Well, I think your dad's about as dead as I am gay.
Kimberly MacIntyre: Touché.

No comments: