Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gossip Girl: Eric van der Woodsen

There are strangers having sex in your bed.

I would say "get a room," but yours is right above mine. Please try to remember that.

I'm hiding from my valet. He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning. Your servants are very attentive.

If you don't want to be a part of this family, no one is forcing you to stay.

Your sweet potatoes are bland.

Sorry Rufus, but you can't really blame her. Our Thanksgivings usually end with french fries in a diner and someone being in a mental institution.

Don't worry. The next time we take Jenny down it will be for real.

Whoa, '72 Bowie is a dead ringer for Shakira.

He's got a P.I. on speed-dial?!

Yeah... 'How Well Do You Know Blair Waldorf' is a little boring to those of us who actually know Blair Waldorf.

Friends don't kiss friends at their fashion shows.

Who watches TV on a TV anymore?

No comments: