Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gossip Girl: Vanessa Abrams

I came to you because I wanted to do something besides feel sorry for myself, but all it's been has been sleazy platitudes and you staring at my boobs.

Now that we've established that I own you, you have six hours to get a thousand signatures and make sure they're legible. Have fun!

I never slept with Chuck Bass twice.

We're not a couple, it's just physical.

I know nothing. But, if you guys did this thing that I know nothing about, then I would totally support that.

Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll tell you. Dan's not exactly one for keeping secrets.

Serena, I know you like him, but as your friend, Julian is the most self-absorbed pompous person I have ever met. All he does is go on and on about classic movies and it's totally annoying.

Blackmail works so well for you ... maybe I'm missing out!

I may have started a grant for teenagers with genital herpes. In his name.

By the way, I'm not wearing any underwear.

Dan, sometimes when people are under emotional stress, they say things that they don't really mean.

I wish I could! This is not some high school thing with Blair and the mean girls, this is someone running for public office, Nate.

No, Nate, there are no buts. You lied to me and you're sleeping with some Mrs. Robinson. And while on the Upper East Side that might be totally normal, I didn't sign up for some love triangle with you and somebody's mom!

Just had to put it out there... But I promise if worse comes to worse, my sister and I can give your mom pointers on how to do more with less.

I know I'm an enemy of the state right now, but what happened to you Nate? The guy I used to call my friend ... had a moral compass.

I see you've taken down my Goddard poster

I once dated a guy who kept part of himself hidden. He never gave anyone a chance to accept him. And in the end, everyone lost.

I'm sure Blair and Chuck will be there, if the murder-suicide I've predicted hasn't happened yet.

I think we've done enough talking for one night. And I thought one of us should finally make the first move.

Now that we've established that I own you, you have six hours to get a thousand signatures and make sure they're legible. Have fun!

Nate, you have to end this for yourself. Forget about what I said before. You are better than this. I'll be here when you get back.

Nate Archibald, man of the people.

Even Frodo eventually gave in to the power of the Ring.

No comments: