Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gossip Girl: Georgina Sparks

I went to church, found Jesus, and I told him all my sins.

Don't worry, she gets frisky right after she hurls.

You can tell Jesus the bitch is back.

The moment I met you, I've been falling for you.

Your love child! Yup, not dead! Congratulations. It's a boy!

That was pathetic. Haven't you ever tried to get somebody to dump a celebrity before?

So you want to distance yourself from your mistakes by staying away from me.

And do you remember when we ran out of money and I had to flash the bartender?

You always did know how to leave them wanting more.

Seriously, you and Dan are so sweet to adopt me, I'd be a mess without you guys... more of a mess than I already am.

I mean there must be love in the New York air. You're engaged. Serena's found a new guy. Eric's found himself a boyfriend...

I think we should be together forever!

At least I lasted longer than Lohan!

Chuck Bass! Have you been saved too?

Face it Blair. Once upon a time in a far off land, you were a queen. Here you're just a loser who will never fit in.

Judging by the size of the sock on the doorknob, I didn't want to knock.

Get Dan to dump the whore or I'm gonna tell the whole world Scott's secret. Which would be too bad because (a) That's the last thing he wants (b) How do you think Dan's going to feel when he learns that you knew his brother's been alive the whole time, and (c) are you going to hang out with when all the Humphreys hate you?

No comments: