Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Alex Nunez

It's OK to be single for twenty minutes.

And upon hearing the word boring, Hazel magically appears...

She really is flat as a board, huh?

Ellie, just because Princess Prissy talks to you, doesn’t mean you have to answer.

Gay kid, hey.

Would you rather vote for the freak or the queer? By the way, I’m the freak.

It’s always the same. Some pretty boy or girl wants to be president, and me, we sit out while they have their special dances, trips nobody can afford. So I say screw them. Screw student council, no dances, no trips, nothing. Not if it’s going to be just like last year. Take a chance and vote for me, it won’t be like last year. I will make changes, where they count. So it up to you DeGrassi, what are you going to do. Are you going to vote for the freak or the pretty boy? You’ll have more fun with the freak.

I know, let’s adopt a dolphin. Train him to defend us from Rick.

What do you know about it? You ever ice your mom’s lip, bandage her up, lay awake at night listening to her cry? Didn’t think so.

You and Ferby just broke up. It’s okay to be single for twenty minutes.

Don’t touch me. Don’t talk to me. Or I’ll deck your smug face too.

You named a ferret Bueller.

You want a scene J.T.? Hey best friend Amy, let’s give J.T. a scene! Tell me about the ravine, Amy. About how you went down on my boyfriend, Amy. And the bracelets you got for it.

You know, fake cheese is one ingredient away from being plastic.

My ex, Jay Hogart, screwed around with every girl at this school. It’s not a gay thing. Promiscuity, it’s a guy thing.

Banteen is for rich kids and freakish genius savants.

Paige likes to decide what’s best for people, sir, and jam it down their throats.

Who’s the evil genius who made morning so freakin’ bright?

You call that drama, I call it reality TV.

Oh look, here I am in an alley and a rat appears, just like magic.

God if I don’t get into the university or sorority of my choice, I’ll just die.

I’m the queen of boring, single lame-land.

You don’t get to break my heart and then comfort me too.

Paige looks a lot better off than she is, not that I’d ever asked.

The word is ‘bisexual’ Paige, and it’s just a label. Who cares?

Apparently I have natural talents, I should use them.

Okay, my turn. I’m a lesbian.

What’s the catch, aside from taking my clothes off?

The thing is, my partner wants me to stop working here and it’s getting harder to find reasons not to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to be picky but it's "Banting" and "Not that I'd ever ask". Alex is great. Had the best lines. Deanna Casaluce gave her life and emotion and three dimensions. The other actors on the show were good, but she was GOOD.