Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Toby Isaacs

She’s not my step sister. We just happen to be stuck in a forced-living situation.

You know, I’ve been thinking, about what you said last night, you know, about when you’re trying to master a really hard move. Leave it alone for a while. Come back to it later. You know, give it a rest. Don’t suffocate it. Kinda like with girls. It’s just interestingly similar that’s all.

I'm gonna be the first Jewish monk.

You had a wet dream, three feet above my head?

Your eyes are so beautiful. They have flecks of green, gold, no, topaz.

My fear is that Kendra hates me. My hope is that I die.

A bigger problem than Liberty being pregnant?

Two jobs, school, pregnant ex, no wonder you’re brain flagellant.

You can’t fight how you feel. Go out there and find her.

No comments: