Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Manny Santos

One more thing, no talking about the environment. The environment is not sexy. Do not talk about it.

J.T.'s a boy. Who knows what's going on in his head?

Is that the sound of your heart pounding? No wait... it’s mine.

I know it's not good for me. But it tastes like... happy!

Because you’re stupid Craig. You didn’t think she’d find out about me and you didn’t think I’d find out your lies.

Someday you’re gonna be a great dad and someday I’ll hope I’ll a great mom but now someday isn't someday yet.

My thighs are an epidemic and they're taking over the WORLD!

Are you coo-coo bananas?

Does Mexico know you've taken all their Tequila?

Every girl is entitled to a secret...two...or three.

There’s a rule. The youngest you can date is half your age plus seven.

Want to hear my mission? I want to be hot. Not cute, not adorable, hot. There’s no way I’m getting dumped this year for being too young.

I’m always there for you Emma. When you fight with Sean, when you find out your mom is pregnant, for your stupid environmental club. The one time it’s not about you, you do this about me.

Fine. This is who I am now, Em. If you can’t accept that, then don’t talk to me.

Craig, you’re the best. And if Ash doesn’t see that, then she doesn’t deserve you.

Toby, stop being weird.

Well, I guess you just have to separate yourself from him. You know, your emotions. They seem to be getting in the way. Just let them go.

Looking at you doesn’t really make me feel like smiling.

Anyone named Maud will pick their nose and eat glue.

At school when people talk about me, I walk. At a party, I’m stuck.

Coming from the school tramp, I don’t think they’d listen.

We’re having fun right, so why do we have to go and make it all official?

You’re on the rebound. It means everything. Rebounds never work out so we end it now before either one of us gets hurt.

Hey Mr. Pedophile, I mean Oleander, don’t make your girlfriend Paige even more jealous of me.

For being a big fat useless pile of nothing.

If I peed in the foyer, Paige would have claimed she gave me the water.

Hair jewelry, right. That fixes my totally sucky life for sure.

Fine, fine, fine as in boring. Like mass, Latin, holy hot altar boys out with the flu.

Jay, when I was born, Star Wars had already been out on film for ten whole years. You’re too old.

They won’t be laughing when I’m famous.

Maybe we should make a little movie because cameras never lie.

I’m gonna be an actress, like Academy Award winning. You could sell this for a million dollars, because I’m gonna be famous.

Hey, you tell me he’s hands off and he’s hands off. That’s just the law. Like Girl’s Scout Honor.

Em, I screwed up so bad. I lost my family, my reputation, and my best friend.

It’s not really a date if you want to tag along.

Quit the hero act Peter, you’re not fooling anyone. We all know you’re scum.

He so has a thing for cheerleaders. You’re number three and a lock for head cheerleader next year. You’re cheery, graceful, and you didn’t get kicked off because everyone saw your boobs. So that’s a bonus.

As in abs-to-no-sex. Kudos for you making that happen with Spin. You must be a miracle worker.

Liberty sees an opportunity, she goes for it. She’s like a rabid wolverine.

Sweat on you, kinda cute. You sweating on food service items, a little less cute.

I’m also worried about my best friend who’s being an emotional ping pong ball. Sean. Peter. Peter. Sean.

When my new manicure meets your face, then you’ll be sorry.

‘Okay’ is not a Peter word. Try, um, ‘psycho,’ ‘serial killer-y,’ uh, ‘satanic’ in your language.

Ouch, I hope you had a soft landing when you fell off that pedestal.

Really, because I thought being constantly rejected by guys would mess you up, Ellie.

Craig lied. That’s what drug addicts do.

Does Mexico know you’ve taken all their tequila?

Going to finals is like scaling Mt. Everest with pom poms.

There’s only one four letter word in the male dictionary: commitment.

No comments: