Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Ellie Nash

Guys suck, Ashley. They enjoy messing with our feelings - and then sticking us with the rent.

Rule number one of puberty: Shower every day.

You can't handle it. You have to take away the one thing that matters.

Monogamy. Wow. What a difficult concept.

‘E is for ERNEST who choked on a peach.’

[email] S as in SECRET, I admire. You, from A – AFAR. XO Bad Rhymer.

Someone likes you. Email’s anonymous. Afraid of the response, it keeps that stuff away. Telling someone you like them is hard.

[poem] M is for MARCO. Z is for ZEN GARDEN. Meet me, after school.

You’re welcome, but I can’t pretend forever. You can’t either.

I’d have more fun sculpting my earwax.

Funerals are stressful. Weird things happen.

He’s in the army, he leaves. It happens.

It was the only pain I could control.

You’re worth six Seans.

Home by 11 does not mean AM.

Mom, you slapped my boyfriend.

Pick one Mom! Knife. Razor. What’s best for me Mom? Because if I stay here, I’m gonna do it again. You’re making me do it again. This is what it costs. Your drinking made me cut myself. You have to understand why I can’t keep living with you.

A home isn’t a home without a pet.

I have to pray to anorexic fashion victims to get your attention.

Let’s call it a choice. Monogamy. Wow. What a difficult concept.

Okay, we have to throw him the greatest, most rockingest party ever.

Oldest rule of music, Craig: The band is only as good as its drummer.

Yeah, very practical roadie costume.

You tell me. You’re the one that called her. You’re the one that sat there drooling over her all night like some perv. And this? This isn’t me. I don’t dress up.

I’m arrogant? I’ve never met a more pompous jerk.

I’d have to care to hate you.

You lecture me over my writing and then you go gaga over a band that screams jibberish instead of taking the time to craft actual lyrics.

Yeah, I feel bad that I take time to meet guys who actually like me. In fact, I don’t know how I made it through high school without having my breasts shown online.

No comments: