Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Sean Cameron

[poem] Poetry is crime, No idea how to rhyme, stupid waste of time.

My social worker says it's beneficial. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's...

Emma, you interfering, it’s nothing new. Did people ever hate you for it? No, never. So don’t worry about it, it’ll all work out.

So teacher’s pet, when is Miss H. getting you your own cage?

Relevant? Shakespeare’s some old dead white guy from 500 years ago. What does he know about my life? Nothing.

Still, a guy’s got to wonder why your girlfriend, Miss Conformity, ended up in detention.

Let me make it simple. Move in, with someone who loves you.

I am Sean Cameron. I want some chocolate milk. And I need the stupidity to be over.

I’d thought you be happy for me. Spreading democracy, peace keeping , protecting our country, you know, these are all good things.

Give me a break. Knocking her up was never the plan.

No comments: