Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Gavin 'Spinner' Mason

What are you going to do for a face when the monkey wants its butt back?

Sorry I don’t speak dork.

Man, any more bitter and she'd be a lemon.

A binder boner shield.

Sorry, excitement makes me fart.

Um, we're not all like Dean. Some of us are good guys.

C'mon JT, you'll love a locker in the main hallway. Do you like tough girls?

Dude, you got a girl pregnant and you’re just walking around like ‘La La La, Gonna be a dad,’ no schlaboggle.

I can’t. My bat, it’s wooden.

You become this weak, pathetic puppet when she’s around and she becomes this evil puppet master. This is you. ‘Ashley I don’t want to go…’ Whipsh! ‘Okay, okay. I’m going.’ Whipsh! ‘Ow, that’s hurts.’

Yeah, the truth does hurt.

Who cares about girls’ sports? Except for mud wrestling.

You actually look... alive.

Like you know anything about getting to home plate, you’re too busy checking out the bat boy.

Dude, admit it. You have a man crush.

Where’s your future, dude? I mean no keg parties, no spring break in Florida.

Water represents life and in Moby Dick, Ishmael goes on the ship looking for the meaning of life.

What are you doing here? Terri’s in the hospital and you’re just sitting here?!

Dude it’s not grade 9 public speaking. Just go up to him and say, ‘Dude. I like you. You like me. Let’s hook up.’ Okay, maybe not those exact words, but just go.

Dating is war. You have to be ready to fight dirty.

Yeah, can’t wait to tell everyone we skipped and moped around all day with the Queen of Doom.

They don’t because Paige isn’t a slut and she doesn’t go at it with other people’s boyfriends. Look, JT I didn’t mean to get all up in your fries, just don’t fall for a girl like Manny. She has a reputation for a reason.

[Kid Elrick lyric] I wants me to find a girl to love, a girl with wealth and class. But most of all, I wants me a girl with bootylicious…

Any more bitter and she’d be a lemon.

Rule is, you get fired, you don’t pop by.

In the end, all my thoughts come back to you.

Well I’m here to support you in your first shift wearing man made fibers.

In the bathroom, after we dumped that stuff on Rick, me and Jay told him you were behind it.

Jimmy was my best friend. I basically cut his legs off. I don’t like to broadcast that.

But there are good people out there who don’t believe in Jesus, do they just go to hell?

If Jesus didn’t want us to have sex he’d make every girl look like Quasi Moto’s sister.

Does the gay superhero know you took his belt?

She said there would always be an us. And she crushed my heart with a bus. I pledged abstinence and faith because she said ‘twas was forever, now it’s just me.

This is the future baby. I’m turning you into the next Jean Jean.

Man we are going to be famous fashion designers just like Duchy and Gabbana.

No comments: