Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Jay Hogart

You are the ones who are the filthy potty mouths!

The last thing I want to see is me smiling goofily and hanging off my bestest friends.

Sweet mother Mary, who knew Christian girls could be so hot?

Yo gangstas! What's the haps?

Hey buddy, better not drop anything in front of Homo-Chuk.

Look at you. All Eminem on the outside, big, scared baby on the inside.

Hey, where’s your dog, dog?

Jay: So it’s actually a bon voyage, see you later, thanks for all the sex, party.

Dude, the best part about dating student council VP, is that nobody asks questions.

Hey, every player gets a prize.

Do you know what a blow job is?

I never told Alex about you Emma. I liked how you had virtue or whatever.

So tell me, being an outcast, everyone hating you, does that make you feel any better? Because if you want to be punished, I can slap you around myself.

Easy. I didn’t come here to fight; I came here to introduce you to my friends. Because buddy, you need friends. This guy, he’s nasty. He tastes like fire, rubs people the wrong way. This guy here, well, sweet, refreshing, but when these two get together, bad news. Kinda like you and me. I figured we outlaws mind as well have a good time.

My philosophy: They can all go to hell.

It’s your fault I’m so bored.

I always like counting how many times I’m in this thing. The way I see it the less, the better. Oh crap, one. Last thing I want to see is me smiling goofy and hanging off my bestest friends. No, two. I’m a freak, a failure. Nothing compared to you though, I mean, you’re all through this thing.

Look I know math wasn’t your strongest subject but yearbooks plus fire equals the whole school up in flames. Oh yeah, us in jail. Put the toy away flip head.

Listen as your friend substitute, I’m telling you. This isn’t the way. It’s not.

Sweet Mother Mary, who knew Christian girls could be so hot?

You’re kidding me? The Queen of Degrassi is taking the Queen of the Trailer Park to the premiere?

I’m like one of those annoying pop songs, once I get stuck in your head I’m impossible to get rid of.

My life sucks. Okay, I’m kicked out of school; Sean moved away; Spinner’s found the Lord. And the only person who ever really got me won’t even give me the time of day. I’m not perfect, I know that, but I get you, you know, the real you, because me and you are the same, you know, why do you want to fight that?

A big fat lie, now there is a solid foundation for a relationship.

You see, when a girl shakes her naked ta-tas for a living, word gets around.

No comments: