Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Caitlyn Ryan

Love isn't about luck. It's about being with the right person.

Ha ha, just like a man. Never wants to rush into anything.

Just remember that they’re teenagers, that’s all I’m gonna say.

He’s dating a woman who irons her sheets. It’s not right.

Hey Craig, it’s usually a big load of it when grownups give you ‘these are the best years of your life’ stuff, but my wish for you Craig, is that these really are. So happy birthday.

Here’s your story for you: Local insensitive reporter pummeled by famous colleague.

I’m sick of seeing AIDS viewed solely as a homosexual disease. I tried to do something about it before. Last year, I even went to Africa. One word: educated. If you’re interesting in volunteering, I’ve got some friends we can talk to.

Don’t pull the family card because if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t even have a roof over your head, remember!?

No comments: