Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Marco Del Rossi

You’ve got to be kidding. Your hair, it’s so last year. Your shoes, they never match anything and they smell. And to tell you the truth, you’re not even that cute.

Spin, I hate bees. They're like flying death monkeys.

I can't. Pa, it's taken me seventeen years to say it. I'm gay. Gay. I'm totally gay.

We, like, kissed, for like, ever.

No, Casanova, I said express your feelings.

Does anyone really crave a salad?

Sean’s rude, El? What do you call bringing Marco the security blanket on a double date?

Look she’s right. Alex is right, the school is split. But where she’s wrong, come on, it’s not the president’s job to remind us that we’re freaks. I mean, I do that fine enough by myself. Hey, queer? Sure. Odd? Why not. Strange? You bet. I love this school. I promise if you vote for me I’ll bring DeGrassi together in freakish harmony for the first time. For real.

Dirty politics. i guess queer was the worst thing he could call me, you know.

I am shaken. I want to turn back time. I need, I need to believe that life is better than this.

When people see DeGrassi, I want them to think ‘cute and cuddly’.

How’s this for a story. Prejudice and homophobia at local high school.

My whole point is, that I’m supposed to be one of them.

I did have some, but you know how it is with plans. They change.

What? You two have hand signals. We don’t even have hand signals.

‘Craig intentions’? ‘How Craig Got His Groove Back’?

Guys they don’t brain wash, they’re too busy singing and praying and stuff.

That’s what being wreckless is all about my friend. Just doing, not thinking, hurting whoever you want in the process.

And now as we head off into every direction, let us remember the ties we have with each other and to Degrassi, because the best thing about the past is that it’s just a huge part of the future. So, to the future, to us, we did it guys!

You’ve got to choose. Self-respect or Jesse? Sounds like a pretty easy call.

When boy hunting, try to look like you’re having fun.

No comments: