Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Ashley Kerwin

Paige, you are a hag on two fronts, your looks and your personality.

[poem] Yolanda stared into the soul of the eclipse, and saw the world for what it was: a shadow of black, empty, despairing, nothingness.

Jimmy, you just don't have what Sean has, and you never will... you're just not enough for me...

Not only did my dad tell me he's gay, but he left us for his boyfriend. I've come to a decision, my dad is cut out of my life.

Oh my god, Liberty! I didn't invite you! How did you know? Was I sending out second vibrations?

Hey, you're not Jimmy and Spinner! Unless they had a sex change!

It's about breaking a person. Their spirit. Taming them. Making them into someone they aren't. Making them into a lesser version of themselves.

[performing with Hell Hath No Fury at the Battle of the Bands competition]
This song is the prize for breaking my heart / Should of written these words to you right from the start / You say it doesn't matter, how it's all in the past / My pain doesn't show, it's disguised by this mask / I can't pretend to forgive and forget / Gonna make the day you met me, a day you'll regret / 'Cause you're the dust in my eye / You're the rock in my shoe / Yeah, you lie, lie, lie / Better watch what you say, 'cause I'm on to you / Mr. Nice Guy, whoa, Mr. Nice Guy / You're so nice.

Nice lyrics. They were just right.

Hey, everybody these two have an announcement to make, guys! Guys aww... they're too modest. So I'll help spread the joy. These two idiots are pregnant. That's right, 'cause it's way too difficult to use a condom! I can’t believe you slept with her.

[poem] It happens to other people. You say how sad, you say poor thing. But when it’s you, it’s something else. It’s everything. It started with something minor, went from there to something worse. The friends you love thought you knew just disappeared. It felt so weird, half blessing, half curse. It happens to other people. You say how sad, you say poor thing.

Toby, you’re normally a garb-orator.

I didn’t know my kitchen was upstairs.

I wouldn’t expect a conformist to understand.

[song] You breathe but you can’t see it / you’re strong but you can’t feel it / you could but you don’t know it / I know you, the real you / I know you, the real you

Wrong. You don’t know how to say it Craig because you don’t really love me.

Sorry doesn’t make up for all the pain you’ve caused.

Change isn’t automatically bad, El.

Because nothing ever gets in the way of what Craig wants. Not emotions, honesty, other people’s feelings.

[lyrical poem] Black, twisted agony, the fires of chaos burn on. Run for her tombstone before it’s too late. The blood runs cold in her veins.

I just can’t pretend to forget, gonna make the day you met me, the day you regret.

Typical. Self-absorbed Craig thinks the song is actually about him.

[song] I lost in a void of eternity / the eye of the storm / the depth the sea / A black hole rips me from inside out / Gravity ending me

Jimmy, when a girl throws herself at you, you shouldn’t kick her out.

No comments: