Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Multiple Characters

Emma: Do you have a problem?
JT: Aw, did Emma pee her pants?
Emma: No, I just got my period for the first time. Menstruation happens to, oh, about fifty percent of the population. Perfectly natural, nothing to be ashamed of, right Miss Kwan.

Paige: Cheerleading is such a positive thing. It’s great exercise.
Hazel: It builds leadership skills.
Kid: It’s better than watching TV.
Paige: And it boosts school spirit. I mean, what’s bad about that?

Paige: Manny, what is your damage?
Manny: You Paige!
Paige: You better watch it.
Manny: Or what, you’ll spread lies about me, deface my locker? Just try it.

Ashley: You know, you guys should try going a little more post-Emo. Still punk, but less mopey.
Craig: I don't think the other guys even know what regular Emo is. Spinner probably thinks it's a Muppet.

Paige: Ter, we should totally hook up for the cabaret.
Terri: I'm already doing a duo with Ash. Two Girls and a Keyboard.
Paige: Hun, that sounds lamer than Heather Sinclair's highland sword dance.

Ashley: Why? She’s exactly like Jimmy, they only see...
Sean Cameron: What they want to see.

Craig: How was the rest of the party?
Emma: Fine, until all the supposed adults started singing 80's hits.

Emma: You like her, she likes you...
Toby: Her brother likes to maim and kill.
JT: With his teeth.

Jimmy: I think it's these flowers. I'm allergic to them.
Paige: At least you don't have radioactive skin. Or a pumpkin for a date.
Jimmy: Pumpkin in a dress.

Manny: He said no visible underwear. Do you see any underwear?
Emma: No, but...
Manny: That's right. Because I'm not wearing any.

Christine 'Spike' Nelson: If you are sick you cannot stay here. Jack just got over a cold.
Emma: Mom, Jack's not in a bubble.
Christine 'Spike' Nelson: Really. Do you want to breast feed him while he's running a fever?

Spinner: I didn't mean 'homo' as in 'gay', I mean 'homo' as in...
Dylan: ...Milk?

Marco: Spin, even strangers know, and last night, it wasn't about my shoes. Those guys... they knew, and they bashed me because they hated me. Just like you do!
Spinner: Dude, that's brutal. But you can't compare me with those guys.
Marco: Really? Why not?

Jimmy: What's your problem with Marco?
Spinner: That's my problem.
Jimmy: So Marco's a fag? What's your next one gonna say? Something about me being black?

Marco: No. Seeing naked ladies doesn't burn my eyes out. Besides, I wasn't looking at them.
Spinner: Then what were you looking at?
Marco: The drapes, Spin, the drapes.
Jimmy: He was looking at the DUDES.

Marco: Just because you're a guy, doesn't mean I'm automatically attracted to you. Are you attracted to every girl?
Spinner: If they're hot.
Marco: Well... you're not.
Spinner: See that's where you're off-base. I mean, let's agree to disagree.

Emma: You don't wanna be friends...
Manny: Not with a stuck-up prude princess.
Emma: Good, 'cause... I don't want to be friends with the school slut.

Spinner: I need to sleep in your bed
Jimmy: Spin, I like you, but not like that.

Craig: You're every present I never got /
Ashley: You're every wish that never came true /
Craig, Ashley: You're every prayer that went unanswered/ So baby I'll spend Christmas
Craig: With you
Ashley: With you
Craig, Ashley: So baby I'll spend Christmas with you.

Spinner: What's it like being a stud?
Craig: Nerve-racking.
Spinner: You have Ashley: gorgeous, smart, like a fine wine. Then you have Manny: cute, adorable, hot, like ice cream. But hot. Very hot.

Spinner: Not to mention you're a big stud.
Craig: Well, I get around.

Joey: Caitlin. All those years ago, when I broke your heart, I thought I'd lost you forever.
Caitlin: And, yet-here you are, standing in an airport with me on Christmas...

Liberty: Hey Sean, what do you say we ditch school and go chill in the ravine?
Sean Cameron: Liberty...
Liberty: I can get us a five-finger discount on a pack of smokes.
Jay Hogart: A five-finger discount?
Liberty: Oh I'm edgy, I'm on fire.
Sean Cameron: Liberty, you're about as edgy as a butter knife. I’m not interested in you and I never will be. Got it?
Jay: Hey man, you should go for it. I hear she’s really great, in chess.


Toby: He scores... scores again that is... wait until I tell JT - he'll be so jealous.
Hazel: No, because you're not telling him.
Sean Cameron: Why? It's just some stupid dare.
Jimmy: Because she's too embarrassed to tell anyone she macked a total geek... even as a dare.
Sean Cameron: That's great, Hazel... very evolved.
Hazel: Hey, I don't make the rules.
Sean Cameron: No, you just follow them.

Jimmy: Hey Sean, do that impression of Raditch again.
Sean Cameron: It's a Swiss ball!

Ellie: I didn't know the school had an elevator!
Jimmy: I didn't know we even had a basement!

Hazel: Why do you think I'm here?
Toby: Because your shoes didn't match your purse?

Rick Murray: She called me a psycho.
Terri: That's just Paige being Paige.
Rick Murray: And that makes it okay? My feelings mean nothing to you?
Terri: Woah. Rick....
Rick Murray: Don't you dare choose Paige over me again! Don't you DARE.

Craig: Ash, I swear, if you play that song in the competition, I'll...
Ashley: Have sex with MORE grade 9's?
Archie 'Snake' Simpson: Guys, settle down, please?
Craig: If you weren't such a prude, I'd NEVER have been with Manny
Ashley: Oh, but, I thought you loved her.
Craig: Oh, you know what? Go...
Archie 'Snake' Simpson: One more word, double homework!

Jimmy and Spinner's rap:
Jimmy: Our homey is a player / That is all / So why'd you have to go and kick his
Spinner: Ball and chain / Ain't that your name / 'Cause you're a playa hater and that's a shame
Jimmy: And chicks like you ain't worth too much
Spinner: So shut up girl and
Jimmy, Spinner: Make my lunch / Yeah!

Craig: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY! How many times do I have to say it?
Ashley: Until you mean it.

Dylan: I just wanted to tell you that there's someone I like.
Marco: I understand, I'm too young, too short, too girly...
Dylan: And way too hard on yourself.
Marco: Are you messing with me?
Dylan: Guilty as charged.

Spinner: Ok I guess it's straight eye for the gay guy. Ok... this... Enrique called. He wants his shirt back.
Spinner: This, what is this? this is like the whole Oliver Twist thing.
Spinner: Please sir, do not wear this. You'll look like an idiot.
Spinner: This... what are you doing? Wrestling cattle?
Marco: Do not throw that.

Spinner: Yeah, um, listen... I need to talk to you about your little friend Tommy boy... okay on the down low... the dude's got scabies.
Dylan: What?
Spinner: I saw him in the shower... it's sick... disgusting.

Jay Hogart: Where's your dog, dog?
Sean Cameron: Has he been getting up in your fries?

Hazel: Brooks, what's the problem?
Jimmy: Let's see. I'm wearing a Sari, our limo driver just got arrested, and the school almost burned down.

Lawyer: How many men have you had sex with, Ms. Michalchuk?
Prosecutor: Objection!
Paige: Actually, I'd like to answer that. That was my only time. And I wouldn't choose to lose my virginity upstairs, at a house party, with a guy I'd known for an hour.

Spinner: What are you doing?
Paige: What do you mean?
Spinner: Paige!
Paige: What? I'm easy! Everyone knows it. The judge, my mother, now you! Like Dean... just get me alone, do whatever you want. No one will stop you. What? You don't want me?
Spinner: Not right now, no.
Paige: Cause Dean got there first?
Spinner: You have to let that go!
Paige: You want me to just let it go? Like someone was rude or stole my seat at lunch.
Spinner: No, that's not what I... I just, I want my girlfriend back. I want Paige back.
Paige: You don't even know her.
Spinner: That's stupid.
Paige: The truth? Paige went upstairs that night. She never came back.

Manny: What do you get out of it?
Emma: That's a really stupid question.
Manny: No what you're doing is stupid, you're letting a disgusting bottom-feeder use you to serial cheat on his girlfriend.
Emma: Should you really be preaching to anyone about that. We're not having real sex.
Manny: It's pretty close.
Emma: But I'm not getting pregnant.

Alex: You know, fake cheese is one ingredient away from being plastic.
Paige: Hmm. Just like Manny Santos.
Alex: It's Mr. O you should be mad at. You know, that wasn't exactly a Prince Charming thing to do.
Paige: But what if I, sorta, miss him already. Is that bad? Shoot me. Drown me in fake cheese!

Craig: You know you are a great guy. The most honest, down-to-earth, nicest person that I know. You're a little short, but that just adds to the cuteness. That I would find you to be. If you were a girl or I was not a guy. Is not gay. Just tell me this is helping.
Marco: You're telling me what I really want to hear. I appreciate it, thanks. If you want to help tell me I'm an idiot.
Craig: You're an idiot?
Marco: I can't go downstairs. I can't stay here. I can't talk to Dylan. What do I do?
Dylan: Marco? I, um-wow.
Craig: So when in doubt you kiss Craig?
Marco: I gotta settle this with Dylan.
Craig: Yeah you do. You really, really do!

Principal Daphne Hatzilakos: I'm willing to offer summer school.
Spinner: But that only gives me two credits, that's not enough to graduate. I mean, that's a whole year of my life I have to do over, that's not fair!
Principal Daphne Hatzilakos: Whats not fair is that Rick Murray is dead as an indirect result of your bullying.

Spinner: If I'm still serving you ten years from now, kill me.
Jay Hogart: Well, study hard and stay in school. Oh, right. You got us expelled.

Jay Hogart: Look, I know math wasn't your strongest subject, but yearbooks plus fire equals the whole school up in flames. Oh yeah, and us in jail. Put the toy away, flip head.
Spinner: You're stopping me?
Jay Hogart: Shocking, but true.
Spinner: You're a freak... in the same way that I am!
Jay Hogart: Yeah, well at least I'm not torching the school! Do you want your former friends to suffer? Huh, do you?
Spinner: I want them back!
Jay Hogart: Listen! As your friend substitute, I'm telling you. This isn't the way! Its not.

Marco: Well, after the pimp hat, and the bee incident, and what my dad said, I thought you were never gonna talk to me again.
Dylan: Well, it crossed my mind, but... I do think you're pretty cute.
Marco: So then... does this mean that I can have another shot? A chance to redeem myself?
Dylan: Well, that depends. What are you doing this Friday?

Manny: You made me be the mascot.
Paige: You made me look stupid.
Manny: You took credit for my work!
Paige: You got Matt fired!
Manny: YOU... I don't remember, but you started it!
Paige: I'll keep going! You stress me at Spirit Squad! You make me look like full fat spaz!
Manny: You know what? Shut up! You're just jealous.

Paige: Ninth grade, my date is orange and I'm sporting a screaming sunburn. Tenth grade, our limo driver, Jim Boy Jed the criminal, delivers us in a cop cruiser. Eleventh grade, it gets worse. Hopped up on painkillers, I arrive with a date who doesn't like girls on the special bus! Hello everyone! Happy prom! This is so perfectly festive!
Jimmy: Are you finished?
Paige: No. My armpits hurt!
Hazel: More than your armpits will hurt if you don't shut your pie hole! I wanted this to be special for him and all you can do is whine!
Marco: Uh, if the tantrums been thrown...
Hazel: One more thing. Manny stepped up and ran the Spirit Squad for you while you were too self-involved! All she wanted was a thank you, but could you give her that? Oh no!
Paige: She was horrible to me!
Hazel: But can you tell me why you had to be more horrible back? Why you always have to be more horrible?

Alanis Morisette/Principal: [to Jay and Silent Bob] You boys are too bloody stupid to make the grade down in the States and your last hope is the school system of the great white north, eh? You want to get oot of grade 12?
[Silent Bob nods vigorously]
Alanis Morisette/Principal: You better start learning what the metric system is all aboot!
Jay: I've got three words for you. Go... to...
Alanis Morisette/Principal: [smacks him across the jaw with a hockey stick] There'll be no more cuss words out of you, you potty-mouthed mall rats. You're gonna learn the dual languages of my home and native land, or you're gonna savor my poutine. 'Cuz you're in Canada now, eh?

Manny: Jay, if you really love me, you'll wait until I'm 18.
Jay: What grade are you in?
Manny: I'm a freshman
Jay: Freshman? Are there any seniors here?

Craig Manning: Stop staring.
Ellie Nash: Stop being an ass.

Manny: Did you just throw a drumstick at my head?
Ellie: You could feel it through all that hairspray? Amazing.

JT: If there’s anything I could do for you, anything at all, I'll do it.
Liberty: You could mangle your male parts in a tragic industrial accident.

Emma: It’s a camera phone.
Manny: So?
Emma: So Peter needs to learn that paybacks are hell and I happen to think he needs to learn it from us.
Manny: And that’s why you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world!
Emma: Time for a picture. Cheese!

Marco: Tim stayed over last night.
Paige: I hope you were safe.
Marco: What?!? No! Totally missing the point. Look, he came out to his dad, who then promptly kicked him out.
Paige: Wow. I just went from excitement to horror in five seconds. Acting has put me in touch with my emotions.

Darcy: Jay? They let you out on parole?
Jay Hogart: I'm off on good behavior. Oh hey, Nuns-R-Us is having a black and white sale, you should really check that out.
Spinner: Funny. You guys always have to do this?

Jay Hogart: I just drove two hours for you. At least let me join your Christian friends for a tasty hot dog or a cool, refreshing beverage.
Spinner: One hot dog, the beer stays in the car, your mouth stays shut and something else stays in your pants. Clear?

Jay Hogart: Spinner, slow down. I was just about to redefine bible pumping.
Spinner: Nah man, you were just about to take a hike.
Jay Hogart: Praise the lord. Those freaks have really got to you.
Spinner: Have you always been this stupid or am I just noticing it now?
Jay Hogart: Ever since you met miss WWJD, I don't even know who you are anymore. What kind of hold does she have on you, anyways? Is she that good in bed?
Spinner: It's not like that, man. We don't even have sex.
Jay Hogart: No sex. Nothing. Are you kidding me? What's her problem?
Spinner: She believes in something. Is that impossible to get into your twisted little brain?
Jay Hogart: No. Whatever, I just want you to be happy.

Spinner: Girls, could I interest you in this interesting pamphlet about Jesus?
Paige: Spin, may I suggest methadone to uh, kick the Christian habit?
Spinner: It’s not a habit, Paige. It’s for life and beyond.

Ellie: Okay, I cannot believe Friendship Club brainwashed Spinner!
Jimmy: There’s not much brain to wash.

Emma: Today I need all the help I can get. It was supposed to be Mom's third wedding anniversary, but I've got a surprise later that’s really gonna make her happy.
Manny: Male strippers dropping it like it’s hot? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Emma: Okay Manny, I think removing you from public is a good idea for us all.

Christine 'Spike' Nelson: You're not going anywhere.
Emma: But it was just a panic attack.
Christine 'Spike' Nelson: Brought on by starvation. A psychiatrist is coming to talk to you and she might diagnose you as anorexic.
Emma: I want to go home.
Christine 'Spike' Nelson: Honey, you can't. You just can't.
Manny: Em, you have to stop. You have to stop or you're gonna die. You can't do that to me.
Emma: No one's gonna die, okay? I'm gonna try to beat this, Manny. I am. I'm gonna try to beat this.

Hazel: I shouldn't have dived over the counter for that whipped cream canister.
Alex: If only those German tourists hadn't gotten in the way!

Paige: Just wait til university. According to Dylan, it only gets harder.
Marco: Dylan? How is the Satan child anyway?
Ellie: Question: Who's still bitter over last year? Answer: Marco Del Rossi.
Marco: Stop. I am so over that guy. I've already forgotten who we're talking about.
Alex: Good. So then lets talk about stalker boy, Tim. Your lovesick shadow.

Marco: Woah, Spin. You look like you lived through a country song.
Spinner: My dog is fine. The truck runs too.

Archie 'Snake' Simpson: Wow, Paige, I hope we each get some of what's gotten into you!
Paige: I'm not sure that's advisable, Mr. Simpson...

Sean Cameron: It's just a little fun. What'chu got against that?
Emma Nelson: Nothing! I'm all about fun! I love fun! In fact, if fun were people, I would be China.

Mr. Del Rossi: My back! It's thrown! Just leave me Marco, pretend I'm not here.
Marco Del Rossi: Pretend there's not a 200-pound Italian man lying on my floor?

Jimmy: We are guys. Ergo we don't talk about our sex lives.
Spinner: Well, hair grow, at least you have something to not talk about.

Manny: Whatever happened to the "Zero Tolerance O' Sean' policy?
Emma: You were worried about him too.
Manny: Still am but I'm also worried about my best friend who's being an emotional ping-pong ball. Sean, Peter, Peter, Sean.
Emma: I'M NOT!

Paige: I have a mullet.
Terri: What’s a mullet?
Paige: That. Hairstyle of the trailer dwellers and fashion impaired.

Paige: Funny how something is cool one year and so totally uncool the next, kinda like people.
Ashley: Okay Paige I get it. You don’t have to invite me to your dumb party.
Paige: Oh but I was kinda hoping you could take drugs, act like a total freak, and destroy everything. Oh wait, you didn’t that last year.

Jimmy: You move like a wounded polar bear, buddy.
Spinner: I get it; I can’t dance because I’m white.
Jimmy: I’m not saying you can’t dance because you’re white, I’m saying you can’t dance because you suck.

Terri: [poem] I pray at night, you’ll see the light. You’ll come hold me ‘til everything’s alright. I wish I knew just what to do to make this secret wish come true.
Spinner: Because my poem smells like poo.

Liberty: I didn’t dish and I’m not a geek, JT Dork!
JT: Oh them fighting words.
Liberty: You want fighting words? Okay, sucky baby! Poor sport!
JT: Priss face! Goody two shoes!
Liberty: You don’t even know me. You don’t know one true thing about me!
JT: You want one true thing Liberty. You’re boring. B-O-R-I-N-G.
Liberty: I’m stunned. JT spelled a word.
JT: You want another one? Fun. F-U-N. something you wouldn’t know if it came up and bit you in the butt.

Craig: [singing] Would you be my Cinderella / Could I kiss you Manuella.
Manny: You can see me however / You must love me.
Craig, Manny: [together] Forever.
Manny: Forever.

Paige: Terri, you are under arrest for wearing last year’s jeans. Fashion crime.
Hazel: I know someone who could use a ticket herself.
Paige: Me?
Hazel: Yeah, for starting the year wearing a mullet. But you guys want a real fashion crime?
Terri: Do you think they’re maybe bald under there?
Ashley: Do you think that maybe you’re just a bit ignorant?
Hazel: You’re under arrest.
Fereza: Very funny Hazel.
Paige: Haze, when I’m offended you know you’ve really gone too far.

J.T.: I’ve been thinking, there are some upsides to love. Emma got the day off. Simpson canceled homework. And strippers.
Toby: Because when I think of love I always think of strippers.
J.T.: Marriage equals stag party equals strippers which equals tonight.

Kendra: Toby, I like you.
Toby: But just as friend.
Kendra: That’s exactly it. Right there.
Toby: What?
Kendra: You, answering for me, just being there constantly.
Toby: You can’t stand being around me.
Kendra: I love being around you, just not all the time, okay?

Jimmy: One more thing, you say dude like every third word.
Spinner: Yeah, well you have a shiny forehead dude. Can you stop copying me?
Jimmy: You’re the one that copies me.
Spinner: Okay, poppy seed bagels. The seeds stick to your teeth and you walk around all day like some poppy toothed freak.
Jimmy: Shrimp chips. They make you stink up the change room. Shrimp and B.O.
Spinner: You’re a bum and you hang out at my house too much.
Jimmy: That’s because you pee on the toilet seat and my mom doesn’t want you over!

JT: Do you ever wonder why they call them ‘guinea pigs’? I mean, they’re not from Guinea and they’re not pigs.
Miss H: They’re rodents.
JT: Exactly. It’s like quicksand. They call it quicksand but it actually works really, really slowly. And a boxing ring is square.

Sean: Things are always going to be like this. Me screwing up. It’s in my blood.
Emma: It’s in your head, and that’s all.
Sean: Your mom and Mr. Simpson aren’t going to forgive me.
Emma: Did my mom give you the third degree. I mean, if she has to drive you home drunk a second time, it might be a different story.

Liberty: You do that boys’ teams get 80% of the athletic budget.
Armstrong: That’s because there are more boys’ teams. Money is tight for all teams these days.

Liberty: Napoleon said if you want authority you must dress the part. I look regal, commanding...
Kendra: Stupid.

Kendra: We’re not quitting the team, Liberty. We’re quitting you.
Liberty: That’s so unfair.
Emma: Coaches are supposed to inspire people. You just bark at us.
Kendra: And give us crazy textbooks, a thousand ways to make us miserable
Emma: And stupid cape.
Liberty: Alright, I get the point. Look you’re a great team. Be mad at me but don’t let those guys win. Kendra your slap shot is dead on. Emma you’re a good offensive captain. Focus on getting Kendra to the net, let her do the scoring and it’s your game.

Manny: You guys should be proud of Emma. She’s Degrassi’s very own Joan of Arc.
Toby: Joan of Arc was a lunatic who took orders from a burning bush.
Manny: But Joan was also brave and strong and an inspiration to women everywhere, just like Emma.
Emma: Thanks guys, but I’m no Joan of Arc, just following to my conscience.

JT: Paige, help. Stuck in a box.
Paige: Does it say ‘Caution. Freak inside’?

Spinner: Paige what’s going on?
Paige: Nothing.
Spinner: JT in the mascot outfit attacking Dean, that’s not nothing. Paige just…
Paige: Spin, could you please…
Spinner: Something happened to you.
Paige: I just got what I asked for, right?
Spinner: he took it too far like Hazel said, right? Didn’t he?

Spinner: Hey! You’re not going anywhere.
Dean: Your mascot came at me.
Spinner: You think that’s what this is?
Paige: Spinner, stop.
Spinner: He deserves it.
Paige: Spinner, please.
Dean: Water boy your boyfriend?
Paige: I have one thing to say to you dean. Get ready because I am coming after you this time not like spinner or the mascot. For real.

Terri: When my mom died, I was at my friend’s birthday party. I was having a great time and then my dad came to tell me. I was so mad.
Craig: Because she died.
Terri: No because I couldn’t play pin the tail on the donkey.
Craig: That’s a fun game when you’re a little kid.
Terri: Exactly. It wasn’t until later that it hit that she was dead.
Craig: Before my dad died, I wanted him gone. So why am I crying now that he is?
Terri: Because you love him.

Paige: Spin doesn’t want to be brutal so I will. Sully… you’re not really his type, but I can think of ten guys you would be adorable with.
Manny: I don’t want to be adorable. Bunnies and puppies are adorable.
Paige: Hun, if you don’t want to be cute, don’t be. Just change your image. Simple as that.

Sean: You’re so uptight.
Emma: Why? Because I didn’t wanna like make out in front of other people?
Sean: No, because you never want to do anything. Not with me.
Emma: I just spent my entire lunch with you.
Sean: Yeah, cleaning the ravine.
Emma: Well sorry, that I care about stupid unimportant things like the environment.
Sean: That’s all you care about. Emma nelson, environment crusade, a babysitter, a nurse.
Emma: Snake has cancer Sean.
Sean: Yeah, I heard.
Emma: Fine, tomorrow you spend lunch with those losers.
Sean: You know what, I will. Because at least they’re fun.
Emma: Fun? You, you’re just pathetic.

Hazel: What we want isn’t always what we get.
Terri: And what we get isn’t always what we want, is it?

Joey: Don’t you just love the holidays?
Caitlyn: Oh sure, another excuse for us to over spend and over eat.

Spinner: Dude, you are my inspiration. You’re a man among men. I need details.
Craig: Like?
Spinner: Like what it’s like being a stud.
Craig: Nerve-racking.
Spinner: C’mon you have Ashley, gorgeous, smart, like fine champagne. Then you have Manny, cute, adorable, hot, like ice cream, but hot, very hot.
Craig: So you don’t think it’s wrong?
Spinner: For me, yeah, for you, no.
Craig: What do you mean?
Spinner: Well, I have Paige, I know she’s the one. But you, you’re not sure yet. You’re still sampling both. It’s the try before buy kind of deal. Not to mention, you’re a big stud.
Craig: Yeah, well, I get around.

Sidney: You know what’s really weird is walking into this house and seeing you suspended from the kitchen window.
Caitlyn: I told you…
Sidney: A lie. I’m not stupid okay. I know you still have feelings for Joe, and I get it. He’s amazing. But here’s what I also know. Joe and this family, they need me, not some charming, klutzy, fun and games, blast from the past. Me.

Emma: I was just trying to remember what it was that I liked about him.
Chris: Him? Don’t bother. Slim Shady ain’t worth remembering.

Ashley: Ellie, do you smell something?
Ellie: I think it’s the peculiar stench of a boyfriend thief.

Sean: Great, brown-nosing, whip cracking, wizard freak Van Zandt.
Liberty: Great, Hell’s Angel in training, slacker, back side Cameron.

Terri: Manny is so lucky. Babies are bundles of love. I’m little jealous.
Paige: Ter, you should be fixed for even thinking that.
Terri: Excuse me?
Paige: I like Manny but this is the most loser-ish move ever. She is going to be somebody’s mom. She’s totally ruining her life and probably her figure.

Manny: I wanted to know what being a single mom is really like.
Spike: Maybe like juggling six things all at once. Plus, all six things are on fire and you’re standing up running a bus, and you can’t stop for at least twelve years.
Manny: Sounds horrible.
Spike: It gets you sticky candy kisses, Christmas presents made out of toilet paper rolls.

Rick: One, you have no right to dictate who Terri’s friends are. And two, you’re a vicious back stabber.
Paige: Oh I’m vicious?
Rick: Everything you say is a judgment. You think you’re so perfect.
Paige: What? Well I’d rather be that than a psycho.

Paige: Okay, I’m sorry you had a crappy year, I’m sorry Craig treated you like dirt, but get over it.
Ashley: Paige, you have no idea.
Paige: You take everything so seriously. Just lighten up.
Ashley: Yeah, I’ll just do that Paige.
Paige: You should. I’m sorry to be brutally blunt, but Craig didn’t cheat on you just because of hormones.
Ashley: Paige.
Paige: So run away next year. But it won’t help. Cause the real problem is you.

Amy: Right, what are you? Some kind of bloodsucking vampire?
Ellie: Keep hitting on my boyfriend and you’ll find out.

Caitlyn: It’s not a couple of months. It’s almost a year. And I thought you wouldn’t want me to go if you loved me.
Joey: I do want you to go because I do love you. That’s never going to change. I promise.
Caitlyn: You’ve made promises before, promises you didn’t keep.

JT, Toby: Cohabitation requires Coordinated Cooperation.

Craig: If you’re with someone really great, like Ash, that should be everything right? So I should feel lucky.
Caitlyn: Okay, believe me, I’m no expert, but love isn’t about luck. It’s about being with the right person.

Emma: Alex, what is your problem?
Alex: Let me see. Your clothes, your voice, your holier than thou attitude. You.

Alex: Nice shirt, hate to bloody it.
Paige: Nice attitude, hate to deflate it, by reminding you, you are a loser.

Chris: So why do you girls always make your hair bigger?
Emma: Why do you guys always catch us doing embarrassing stuff?

Alex: I don’t play well with others.
Marco: I’m not asking you to play. I really liked your speech but most important, I think you can bring a lot to the position.

Rick: Paige. I was hoping we could talk. Bury the hatchet.
Paige: You put my friend in a coma.
Rick: One, I know I let my anger get the better of me last year. And two, I’m in counseling. I’m even seeing Mrs. Sovay. How is Terri, anyways?

Alex: Not that I would ever admit this, but I used to be scared of you.
Paige: Please, I’m so not scary.
Alex: No, you’re a coward and a suck. Because if my boyfriend showed up here and treated me that way, I’d be shopping for a new boyfriend.

Rick: I thought you loved me.
Emma: I felt sorry for you. I pitied you. Get a clue.

Sean: I was faced with a situation, I dealt with it. End of story.
Mrs Sovay: It’s perfectly normal for those who witnessed with violence to feel guilt, Sean.
Sean: Guilt? I stopped Rick from killing people, I sleep like a baby.
Mrs. Sovay: But someone did die Sean. Rick.
Sean: Luck of the draw.

Marco: Doesn’t Mr. O look ‘Oh so fetching’ in his yoga pants.
Paige: Fetching is for dogs and Mr. Oleander is not a dog.

Spinner: Awful? Horrible? Seizure inducing? How about lousy?
Marco: It’s also the last single that Downtown Sasquatch will ever put out.

[DeGrassi musical song #1]
Liberty: Oh these hollowed hall of stone
JT: Make me want to die alone
Liberty: Look way up into the sky
JT: DeGrassi’s name is writ real high

[musical song #2]
Liberty: Radishes, radishes, not so sweet. Red and round and gross to eat. They have power and cruel little voices.
JT: I run DeGrassi, you have no choices.

Amy: For the sake of guys everywhere, I hope she becomes a nun. One of them big ones that sing all the time.
Alex: Aw, Amy that’s mean. The poor girl suffers from penis-a-phobia. Her mom can’t even buy bananas.
Amy: One time they gave her a hot dog, she threw up for a week.
Alex: Simpson has to keep his jockey shorts locked up in a shed out back or she won’t even go into the house.

Jimmy: Look, I don’t feel sorry for you if that’s what you want, okay.
Spinner: I want my friend back.
Jimmy: When have you ever treated me like a friend? When you lied to Rick? When you told me about it?
Spinner: You needed to know.
Jimmy: No, you needed to make yourself feel better. Why don’t you for once think about somebody other than Spinner? Or you know what, just go drive off a bridge. I don’t care, I don’t. You’re dead to me already.

Paige: You want me to thank you? For what? Dropping a dirty bomb on my life.
Manny: Practice went fine without you and if you ask some of us that was a nice coincidence.
Paige: You told Hazel when you swore that you wouldn’t.
Manny: I thought she knew okay, chill.
Paige: Don’t use your outdated slang on me. I doubt that your mouth is even connected to you tiny, shriveled, boy obsessed brain.
Manny: I’m the dumb one? Who’s the one still hasn’t figured out not to chase older guys. Guys so out of her league, it’s not funny.
Paige: Big words for a girl who picks up my leftovers.
Manny: Could you be more self obsessed? All you think about is your own butt which probably does require a lot of thought, given that it’s huge.

Marco: You’re in love, what were you supposed to do?
Paige: Abstain from contact with male humans seeing as how I’m Paige, the Bermuda Triangle of Love.

Manny: Paige basically fights me because she’s a psycho wench.
Emma: She fought you because guys are always turning women against each other.

Craig: Hey didn’t I hear you clocked Amy for being equally trampy?
Ellie: Oh and how’s Ash Craig? Or are you back with Manny? It’s hard to tell when you secretly dated them at the same time.

Craig: I’d rather eat my own liver than accept food from your two scum bags.
Jay Hogart: Manning, do I need to remind you that I’m holding a big scary knife in my hand.
Craig: Yeah, watch your fingers.

Jay Mewes: I know there are laws that prevent it, but I’m gonna marry that bologna. She’s the sugar to my maple, the cheese to my prutine, the back to my bacon.
Ellie: The ‘ic’ to pathetic.

Mr. Santos: You think I sacrificed all my life so you could be a loose girl.
Manny: I’m not a loose girl.
Mr. Santos: Then why do you want bigger boobs? Huh? Huh? What kind of girl wants that? Only a slut.

Spinner: Okay this goes right in the vault, alright? You know those Little Mr. Handsome contests?
Darcy: Beauty pageants for boys.
Spinner: You are looking at Little Mr. Handsome age 4 through 6.
Darcy: So what happened after six?
Spinner: I got ugly, I guess.

Ellie: We don’t need any low-rent, pop-tarts in our band.
Manny: Well, they do say there should be at least one attractive girl in every band.
Ellie: Oh you’re not calling me ugly.

Hazel: Fashion isn’t exactly what Alex’s type does well.
Alex: My type? Lesbian you mean?
Hazel: No, the style impaired.

JT: Okay, so I have this meatball sub. Zesty sauce, ooey gooey cheese, and I like the sub. But somehow I find myself craving oatmeal.
Toby: Is this a Mia meatball sub? Alright well, it’s very tasty, but you get tired of it. But oatmeal, it’s always been there for you. You can depend on it.

Emma: Yeah if the school printed money, your face would be on it.
Manny: Then I’d use it to buy you a big box of shut up.

No comments: