Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Joey Jeremiah

No one is fine after losing someone. I wasn't there with your mom. I just think the pain's gonna catch up to you.

Now he and Ashley broke up, and you know what, he's been living in the DeGrassi boiler room.

Both of your ages combine doesn’t make you old enough.

Looks like I’m the lucky girl!

You’ve got to learn how to walk before you can run.

Craig, when I was in high school, my band The Zits meant everything to me. There were good times, some of the best. Anything felt possible. And then one day I wake up, I’m in my thirties, I have a daughter and a teenage step son and I’m thinking to myself, “Whoa. When did this happen?” I guess I’m just trying to feel that way again.

Good morning, breakfast calling. Please leave your bacon after the tone.

I have to question the wisdom of any man to let you go. The man’s obviously a fool.

No glove. No love.

No comments: