Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: Emma Nelson

[poem] Ancient waves so pure, laughing on the shores of time, early death our fault.

You really want to become some pom-pom pumping robot?

Where's my lucky bra?! The one that gives me 'Manny' boobs!

So now instead of just being tongue-tied in front of him I will actually have to barf on his shoes!

You can't label people.

I agree with you, okay? If she was just some stranger I'd be *furious* with her but, she's my friend and it's her choice.

I have NO chance with Chris! It's like he's on a different planet or something. A COOL planet. I'm on planet White Dork.

If your parents insist on buying tropical hardwood, tell them that by buying the toilet seat they're destroying the rain forest.

When guys like you date single moms they always try to bribe the kids.

Fellow students, staff, and faculty, I’ve been asked here this morning to apologize to you and to Mr. Raditch. But I can’t, I can’t apologize for wanted to be heard. I’m sorry the food fight happened and for making a mess in Sheila’s cafeteria, but other than that, I feel I did nothing wrong yesterday. You can agree or disagree with me about GM foods, that’s not the point. The point is, I have a right to express my natural opinion. And you have a right to be informed. If fighting for that will get me a week’s suspension, then I can live with that.

You’re dressing like an idiot. But what I really care is how you’re acting.

When you gave birth, it was to a baby not a jet engine, right?

Mom, Jack’s not in a bubble.

You abandoned me at the rave so that you could come here with Craig?

Sean, ancient history. Jurassic. And now like the dinosaurs, extinct.

I like it better when you smile. And I think you have great taste in hats, and even better taste in music, and I love it that you make me feel fun again. I think you should give me another chance. I promise to never talk about Sean again. Okay, once more only to say that I did what I did because he broke my heart.

See, Baby Maud looks like a bean.

I agree with you okay? If she was just some stranger I would be furious, but she’s my friend. And it’s her choice.

What are people going to think of me if Chris goes out with Liberty next?

You can’t buy forgiveness Rick.

You gave me a social disease.

I’m trying to kill Chris with my mind.

That is the first guy I’ve liked since Hurricane Sean blew through my emotional trailer park.

Manny, it’s hard to watch you sometimes. You have everything going for you and you just keep screwing it up, pretty spectacularly.

I’d tell you two to get a room but you have a room which also happens to be my room.

So you stick your tongue down the principal’s throat by accident!?

Okay, I think removing you from public is a good idea for us all.

Your body is a reflection of you. The agent is going to see that you’re undisciplined.

Forgiveness isn’t Manny’s forte. Believe me, she’s like the five time winner of the golden grudge.

Manny, save the drama for your next audition, we’re not interested.

You all are so perfect. You take advantage of drunk girls. You are the drunk girl. And last I checked, you were making out with his mother!

I love fun. I’m all about fun. In fact, if fun were people I’d be China.

A little drama keeps life interesting.

Stick to acting Manny, because you’re a lousy weather girl.

Nothing about you is good and don’t talk to me.

Old times are over rated.

There is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend who thinks you’re amazing.

I’ll tell you what I’ve learned. If you want the guy, you take the flaws. See Cameron, Sean.

True love is worth fighting for.

No comments: