Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation: J.T. Yorke

I’m gay. I like boys, not girls, gay.

Just imagine the worst night ever and then multiply it by eternity.

Listen, Tobes, you can cry if you want. But I'm not going to give you a hug.

Oh, hey, Ashley, I wondered when you'd tune into my love vibe.

You can't just leave! United we stand. Divided we suck.

You guys could be the first matching prom queen set! You know, like socks... or mittens!

Actually, I gave Liberty a really good driving lesson. She's uh, she's pretty handy with the ole' stick shift.

I lost my girl, I lost my best friend, I lost my job, and my... my family. Now I'm probably going to jail.

First you blackmail me into sewing, then you insult me.

[Boy voice] You have the cutest skeletal bones.
[Girl voice] I bet you save that to all the mastodons.
[Boy voice] No, just you. I’m going to kissy kiss you all over. Muah!

You guys slay me with your humor.

What is a cheerleader’s favorite drink? Root beer.

Imitation is the lowest form of humor.

You want tribute? ‘You take that back. I do too have friends. Ten textbooks, a thousand stuffed animals, oh and sometimes, even my parents like me.’

Privacy isn’t in her vocabulary.

[imitating Miss H.] What’s the matter Sean? You jealous? Want to be my other guinea pig boy? Oh what about you Toby...

Hey, guinea pig childbirth is a very exciting process, guys.

If I’m sweating in some mascot suit and you’re at home watching some TV, it is my business.

I’m Toby Isaacs, I know everything.

So in it hurts.

That was before your hot step sizzle dumped his assizzle.

Okay, news flash: I don’t want to go out with you!

You’re the rebound crush.

There’s only one way out of this, you’ve got to be brutal. The word ‘hint’ is not in Liberty’s vocab.

Yo dog, these fries are wicky wicky whack. What they need is some stupid supafly flavor. First we give them the mad curl, then we dunk them in the dope batter, then it’s time to kick the supafly fry flavor. A crazy combo of seven slammin’ spices. That taste is off the chain, yo. Hey don’t be all up in my fries, dog. Get your fry on, Supafly Fries.

I am not putting my thing in there. It’s a snake. Snake’s bite.

Is it too much to ask for silence in the peanut gallery?

Obsessing over Liberty would be like obsessing over lint or oatmeal.

No comments: